Snape and Dumbledore were already conversing in lowered voices when Elodie and Harry were brought up to the Headmaster's study. Probably talking about how guilty Elodie and Harry were.

"-I would swear it on my life." Her father was saying.

"You've already staked too much on your life, Severus." Dumbledore shook his head kindly. "Ah! Harry, Elodie! Please do come in."

"Professor, I swear we didn't do anything-" Harry started.

"Harry, I believe you." Dumbledore said calmly.

"Y-you do?" Elodie choked.

"Yes. Minerva, Severus- a word?" He beckoned his fellow teachers aside.

"Why did they bring us up here if they didn't want to question us?" Elodie said irritatedly.

"Who cares, let's just be grateful they didn't." Harry laughed.

"Shhh, I want to listen to what they're saying." Elodie tapped her wand against her ear, whispering, "maxime audiendum!"

"If it's true, and the Chamber has been opened again, are we to close the school?" Mcgonagall was saying worriedly.

"Again?" Elodie narrowed her eyes.

"What's again?" Harry asked her.

"They're saying the chamber had been opened before now. So it's not a myth..." She mused.

Suddenly, the door opened with a loud bang, introducing three new people. Madame Hooch, Oliver, and Fred. The flying coach was carrying both boys by their collars.

"Geroff-" Fred struggled. He was sporting a black eye.

"Professors, sorry to bother you, but I've just had to stop these two from killing each other." Madame Hooch growled.

"I wasn't going to kill him!" Fred glared. "Just, you know, seriously maim and injure him."

"You're lucky I don't kick you off the team right now, Weasley!" Oliver lunged at Fred, and if Elodie hadn't grabbed Fred around the waist, they probably would have strangled each other.

Mcgonagall had surged forward as well, pointing her wand at Oliver. "Opposite sides of the room, now!" She commanded. Elodie pulled Fred over to the portrait of Phineas Black.

"What are you doing?" She hissed.

"I thought you weren't talking to me." He glared at her.

"I'm not." She crossed her arms.

"Then let go of me."

"Are you going to kill Oliver if I do?"

"...It's on the table."

"Then, no."

"Explain yourselves, now." Mcgonagall instructed the two boys.

"I make one comment on Florence being late, and he attacks me!" Oliver scoffed.

"I'm the only one who gets to call her lazy, Wood." Fred said angrily.

"You called me lazy?" Elodie looked to Oliver, slightly offended.

"Elodie, it was a joke-" He tried.

"It was a bloody terrible joke, Wood. I don't think you should pursue a career as a comedian." Fred spat.

"At least I'll have a career, Weasley!"

Fred surged forward, knocking over sliver and gold trinkets that were lying around the room. It was complete chaos.