𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖂𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓

♕ 𝖎 𝖓 𝖙 𝖗 𝖔 𝖉 𝖚 𝖈 𝖙 𝖎 𝖔 𝖓 ♕

•••

❝𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓...❞

              Kyra was the champion of the league, ready to take over the world in a heartbeat. She went into this year's league with her mind focused on winning. One thing she is always certain about is never losing. After all, one lost game can be the end of her. Literally ...

               Sage was a man set on participating in the league, ready for any challenges thrown his way. He came to the league to complete his mission. He had everything planned out. Little did he know that not everything goes as planned ...

                The Rosemount League has been an iconic league for years. Thousands of people look up to it, including Kyra and Sage. But something devastating happened years ago which starts to resurface this year. What happens when Kyra and Sage find out this deep dark secret? Looks like everything is not what it seems...
                  Join them both in their journey to find out what secrets the league hides!

•••

♕ 𝖈 𝖔 𝖕 𝖞 𝖗 𝖎 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙 ♕ 

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews, and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

•••

♕ 𝖉 𝖎 𝖘 𝖈 𝖑 𝖆 𝖎 𝖒 𝖊 𝖗 ♕

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

•••

♕ 𝖙 𝖎 𝖒 𝖊 𝖑 𝖎 𝖓 𝖊 ♕

Started on - 22 August 2020

Completed on - N/A

Status - Ongoing

•••

♕ 𝖓 𝖔 𝖙 𝖊 ♕

IMPORTANT

At the starting of every chapter, there's a status update.
Completed - If it says this then the chapter is completed and will not have any more content.

Edited - If it says this then the chapter will not have any more editing.

If you see the opposite, then that means the chapter is incomplete and will have more content in the future. It will also be edited in the future! Please make sure that you are reading a completed chapter and if not then keep a lookout for the completed version of it!

•••

I hope you enjoy it!