Secrets

Sitting in my bathroom floor. Hiding. Scared. Starring, horrified at what I knew what was about to happen, at the locked door.
As if on cue, he burst into the room as if the door had never been locked.
"Trying to hide? I don't think so." My father sneered, taking out his wand. I panicked immediately. 'Here comes pain...' I thought, bracing myself again. He pulled me to my feet. He threw me back down against the floor, causing me to hit my head. Great, I knew I probably had a concussion. "You are stupid and worthless. I hope you enjoy this, you deserve it." He hissed, turning his wand malevolently. He used the Cruciatus curse on me, and I screamed out in pain. He used it on me repeatedly, I felt more and more agony. I knew that tonight I would end up cutting myself again. If I survived yet another torture session, that is.
He kicked me and hit me, beating me with all the force he had. I was becoming numb, struggling to breathe when he broke my ribs.
I spit out blood, the metallic smell filling the room. "Sleep well." He said, his voice dripping sarcasm.
He slammed the door shut, leaving me crying on the tile floor. Minutes later, I heard my mum enter the room. "Draco! Honey, oh my god, just try to calm down, okay? I'll be right back." She said, and I couldn't even nod in my state of weakness.
My breaths came out in short desperate sputters. I coughed up more blood, and lay there, hanging onto my life with all my remaining strength.
My mother came back, holding her wand and several potions. My shirt was ripped, and I'm sure there was blood in my hair. "I know this going to hurt, I'm so sorry honey." she whispered as she knelt next to be and began to heal my bleeding wounds.
As she did so, she whispered reassuring words of love and comfort. I needed all the love I could get at this point, with my sadistic father pushing me to the point of suicide.

(:Continued by Ava:)

Sneaking into the dark kitchen, I slowly open the knife drawer, wincing as I am still in a little pain from my fathers cruel beating.
Finding a sharp, shiny knife, I sneak away.
I run silently to my large bathroom, locking the door with both a muggle lock and a spell or two. I also cast a silencing that allows me to hear anyone who enters my bedroom, while still they won't be able to hear my screams that have yet to come. Walking to the very back corner of the bathroom, I dig the blade into my pale, ghost-white skin.
I watch in both wonder and guilt as the maroon liquid drips to the floor, leaving a river of redness.

*later*
Laying on my bed, restlessly. Hoping that sleep will take me. That it will relieve me of my pain for just one night. Hoping that I will at least me RESTED for what I know is to come tomorrow.
I finally give up on sleep and sit up. No point in wasting my time. Time that I could be using for.......cutting, pain, things that will make me GOOD ENOUGH.