You're actually reading this🙄✋

♥╣[-_-]╠♥

A girl with short,black,choppy hair and golden eyes mixed with Orange was casually strolling in the corridors. Beside her are to grey orbs called Gerū-joudai who occasionally stole snacks out of peoples pockets she passed. She's wearing hakama pants with the old school uniform shirt and hat. On the left side of her cheek was the kanji seal, 封, in red with a grey background.

Your peace was broken when a boy with bonde-ish hair and blue eyes ran up to you like Usain Bolt and pointed a weird looking staff at you.
"Hanako! I demand you to fix my exorcist staff now!!"
"......what?" Who the hell is this idiot?
"WAIT..... YOUR NOT HANAKO!! YOUR VOICE SOUNDS DIFFERENT!!"
" congratulations!! Want a medal?"Exorcists are getting weirder and weirder these days. You began walking, I mean float away until you heard the the same boy say.

"If your not Hanako. Then why do you look like him?"
You stopped in your tracks and began to ponder. Lost in your thoughts you didn't realise that cutie, patootie was cautiously walking towards you, he put his hand on your shoulder. "Hey-"

You interrupted him when you grabbed his hand and gave the biggest grin you have ever achieved, while showing of your small fangs and bombarded him with questions.

"Where is he!?"
"Can you take me to him!?"
"How do you know him!?"
"He hasn't grown taller has he!?!?!?"
Tsukasa is going to be so happy when I tell him!!

"Woah there! Calm down! I don't know where he is myself!"
Instead of listening to him you grabbed his hands dragging him along in search for your brother. "Then we'll find him together! And I won't take no for an answer." You looked back at him with the exact same face Tsukasa uses to get what he wants out of other apparitions.

Blondie, you never got his name, stared in shock."i-i okay." Was all he could muster up.
"Great!!"

"What's your name by the way?"
"Kou minamoto."
"How old are you?"
"14."
"Whaaaaat!? Your so much taller then me!!" You cried out. He's the same age as me when I died!!
"Anyway, when were you born?"
She asks alot of questions...
"Are you gay?"
"WHAT!"
"I'm just asking you don't have to get all aggressive."
"But earlier you- ugh never mind."

"Can I have a piggy back ride?"
"No."

~~~~~~~~
You were unsuccessful in finding Amane today. But hey! Atleast you have some good news.
You burst through the door and saw the middle child, Tsukasa. You ran at the speed of light and hugged him, tightly and he hugged back.
"Tsukaaaaasa!!! Guess what!?
" You found Amane!?"
"Yes but no."

He looked at you like he was about the rip your throat out and wouldn't let go of the hug when you tried to.
"What do you mean 'yes but no'."
"well you see i-i met this boy called,kou and he knew Amane but we couldn't find him today so I thought maybe we could find him tomorrow." You sat there in silence after that. You didn't know what he was going to do to you.

".......That's great!!" He gave you his signature smile. Oh, thank the lord and heaven above it was a positive reaction.
"Hey, (y/n) wanna paint the walls red with mokke with me!?"
"Oh,hell yeah!!"

And so you kidnapped any mokke that you could find and made a 'beautiful' piece of artwork. Tsukasa's influence has rubbed off of on you.

"Hey what time is it?" Tsukasa questioned.
"Time you get a watch, hehehe."
"Hey,that's not funny! Its only funny when I do it!"
"What!? How does that work!"
"It just does."

I can't wait to find Amane again!

('∩。• ᵕ •。∩')
R.I.P Mokke

Edited:

Oh gooood!!! The first chapter is so terrible!!😭