"You're blushing, so hard."

"I can't help it when you just said something every girl will like to hear."

"I bet you are not every other girl."

"I am like every other girl I'm not an alien or some kind of animal-human being."

Maybe my words hurt him because he stopped smiling and stood up.

"Ava I can't control what I am, but I'm already it so I have to accept what I am and control how I live."

"I'm sorry Loren I didn't mean for those words."

"I know, Ava I am just saying one day you have to accept what I am."

He picked the tray and left the room. I was devastated and frustrated, I know I was beginning to like him but each time I remember what he is I always dreaded him.

"I'm sorry Lorenzo but I wish I can accept that."

Enzo's pov

Just like I promised, I left immediately her menstrual cramps were over. I got a total of an extra 4 days I spent with her and those extra 4 days were actually my best.

Though she didn't open up herself after the little argument she still allowed me to stay and watch her when she either talk to her friends or eat or read.

I remembered vividly one conversation she had with her friends and her phone was on speakers, her friends asked if she was already fucking me and I enjoyed the red her cheeks turned into. I chuckled at the memory and kept smiling.

"Dude you are really gone." Hugo said tapping my shoulders. I was back from my trance as I looked at him.

"What do you mean.? I frowned at him.

"It's two months already and you still think about her blushing."

"I wasn't blushing."

"I can swear you were."

"Then go die. How can I blush over a mate that rejected me."

Was it true? Yes I was rejected, she said she can't accept what I am and for the past two months I've lived in pain and needed her like never before.

I was also getting weaker and soon I know I wont be able to lead this pack right. I needed her and I want her. We've had a lot of battles few times in two months and my pack ended up more injured and dead and the devils claw keeps getting stronger.

Maybe it was actually true, if an alpha lives without a mate he was bond to die weaker.

"Can you get your thoughts back together?" Hugo asked me this time shaking me violently.

"Was I out again?"

He nodded and I frowned. "Yes you were." Don't forget I don't like silent answers.

"Hugo what do you think is my fate."

"I know your fears Enzo but I can assure you nothing of that sort will happen, you are the best alpha this park will have and continue to be. You will lead us one day to get our fame and glory back as well as getting our revenge."

I felt like hugging him, for 18 years since I lost my parents he has been the best friend I can ever have.

"Thank you dude."

"Now go change that tie, you look like a teenager going for prom night when it's just her swearing in you're going for."

"You mean this colour doesn't suite."