Chapter 2: Desforestration

You keep staring at him - eye to eye.

For around 20 seconds while random suspense music plays in the background. You keep staring at him with such long intensity. Like a laser beam. Guaranteed to blow your mind.

ANYTIME!

He keeps on staring back like a hansome marshmellow mushroom. 

Until. 

"OoHh of course! It's my dear idol Harry Styles." You said as you open your arms towards him. "How the hell have you been keeping then??"

"Pip pip cherrio, luv.~" He said as he French kiss your cheeks like a proper English gentleman.

"That's great."

And then suddenly, an acorn fall from the sky and hits poor Harry's head and knock him out. He is unconcious yes he is. Everything was fine until...

REMMMMY, THE RATATOUILLE!!!
THE RAT OF MY DREAMS~

...appears and bark at Harry with his squeaky clean voice.

"GO COOK OR ILL COOK YOU!!!" REmy barked.

'But isn't he unconcious?' The reader thought.

'Well, let me tell you something.' The narrator said. 'No, because just like how it happened in the movie, you got under his chef hat and control Harry like a puppet.'

'HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???' You said.

'Any thing is possible like honey mustard.' The narrator said.

ANYWAYS.

You help Harry cook for the rest of the night. After the restaurent closed, Harry woke up from his high dreams.

"Where am I?" He ask.

You explain to him what happened. He was so amazed that you saved his butt and his aweful job that he automatically falls in love with you.

'Is that what you want kids?' The Narrator ask.

"Darling~ WOuld you like to go on a rendez-vous with me tommorow night. We'll do whatever you want, travel wherever how far. We'll hit up all the old places. We'll have a party, we'll dance 'til dawn."

You heart just went BOOOM BOOOM Ka-Chow for what you just heard.

"Aw that's sweet." You said as you grab his shoulder.

"But..."

"But??" Harry intertupted.

"I already have someone." You look at your shoes.

"Who?" His eyes pleas for an answer.

"Michael Scott."
"That Old hag!!!" He yell and stomp out of the restaurent, leaving you the only person in the restaurent.

'You guys could've kiss!!' The narrator said.

'Well, you could've elminate Michael Scoot. It's your story. YOu can do what ever you want.'

'You are right.' Narrator said. 'I'm gonna make your life in this fanfic a living nightmare!!!'

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" You scream and run to your limbo mansion house.

You enter your house and slam the door.  You run upstairs and straight to your room. Your mom notice your wierd behavior and decided to bump in into your business.

"Honey, Darling,Baby Queen of the Gas Station." SHe said as she knocks on the door. "Are you okay?"

"Nooooo!!!" You screamed as you slam your face to your pillow. YOu use your crush's shirt as a pillow case.

YOur mom opens the door, and sits on the side of your bed.

You explain to her everything that happened tonight. Bibble, Phineas, Harry Styles, and Michael Scott.

"WHy does all the cute boys come when I'm already taken?????" You ask your mom.

"Cause They're just men" She said. "It's just what They  do."

"What should I do?" You said 

"When I was your age, I was in the same postion as you and not Ari." She said as she looks at the cieling. "All the guys I dated acted like 6 foot 2 kids." 

"Until, one night I was dancing the velvet night during the witch trials. I found a shadow staring at me. I walk towards it, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. His hair is gleaming blonde, his eyes are elmerd green. He just look more manly than James Dean for sure."

"Alright. ALright. Alright." You interupted her. "You keep telling me the same story of how you met dad."

"Right." She said. "What I am trying to tell you is that you find your true love at the least expected places."

"But why did you married such an old man??" You said as you tuck yourself into bed.

"I got sweet taste for men who are older." She said.  "It's always been so, it's no surprise."

"Besides..." She stands up and walk towards the door. " You need to find yourself a man with some value connected to his name."

"alright." You said. "Good night."

"Good night." Your mom reply and close the door behind her.

SHe look down at her GUcci Shoes thinking about her teenage girl's boy problems.

"Boys." She whispers to herself.

"They are unfinancially stable and so immature."

She went to the living room where she find her husband watching a kids movie. She brought him some Coca COla at the middle of the night for him. That's how much she loves him. 

"This autobiography is so unacurate!!!" He exclaims. "They made the villian so DARN HOTTT!!"

YOur mom laugh at her husband's comment. She sips on some Cherry Cola.

Someone knocks the door.

YOur mom and your dad walk to the door and open it.

THey find a stranger on the door.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lorax..."

TO BE CONTINUED....?