Elain screamed out of anger causing a bit of a shake. The wait was horrendous, and it was taking a toll on her. That was until there was a knock on her door.

"Lady Elain, your presence has been requested by the Allfather," The look on the maids face told her that she wasn't going to come out of this a happy woman.

"Alright. Thank you," Elain ignored the shattering noise behind her as she made her way out the door.

She watched as the made scrambled to clean up whatever had just been broken. Her pause was short-lived as she began to walk to the throne room. Her eyes gleamed but not with any pure emotion.

"You've requested me," Elain stood tall with no expression as she entered the throne room, her shoes clicking against the golden floors.

"Yes," Odin's eye fell on her, Frigga and Loki both stood with the Allfather, but her brother and other Uncle were nowhere to be seen, "Due to the blatant foolishness of Sirius and Thor that have cost much, Thor has been banished," He paused.

Elain's chest tightened and she felt as if she couldn't breathe, horror crossed over her features as did rage, "Well, what about my brother. What did you-"

"Silence," Odin was quick to snap at the girl, "Your brother is fixed. Or in due time he will be."

"Fixed? What the bloody hell do you mean fixed?! Where is my brother?!" Elain screamed at the Allfather and moved forward, but Loki was quick to move and grab ahold of her, "This isn't some game - or some move you have to make. I demand to know where my brother is!"

"Father, please," Loki held a tight grip on Elain who was shaking with fury.

"When both have proven to me that they aren't dangerous to the peace of the Nine Realms, they will be back but until then, this is their punishment," Odin had a stern tone as he looked down at the girl, "You can not demand anything from me. I am the Allfather. You are merely a girl."

"Bullshit!" Elain yelled as she pushed her Uncle off of her, "You never parented Uncle Thor, you fed into his ego. Why act so surprised now that he is as he is? Uncle Thor and Uncle Loki raised me and my brother because this palace was not safe enough nearly twenty-three years ago and as a result, my mother, your daughter, died!" 

Dead silence took over the room, Elain was clearly angry, so much so, that her veins had become more prominent. Her eyes seemingly went a shade darker, and the celestial energy that seemed to swirl around her fingers started to pulse.

Loki looked at his niece in shock. She knew that he was now growing worried for her due to her words. She had never had an outburst like this one. She had never spoken to Odin as she just had either.

"Odin," Frigga's words were quiet, "She is distressed."

"Enough," Odin didn't let the older woman vouch for her, "Elain Lyra Rheadóttir, for your acts of hostility and violence against the nine realms, I hereby banish you from Asgard so long as Thor Odinson. Loki, lead her to Heimdall. He shall send her to Midgard."

Elain screamed out in rage, causing the energy to take its toll on part of the castle. Causing a disruption in everyone's work. As the ground split, Loki began to pull her as far from the castle as he could in such little time. Elain was sure that he was doing it out of fear of what Odin would do to her next.