Date with innocence!

Start from the beginning

Asia just blushed nodding slightly, she looked at the mall map to see what stores she would like to go to she picked three. You nodded grabbing her hand then started walking she blushed more at the sudden action. The first stop was a game/movie store which was a bit odd.

(Y/n): hm kinda odd

Asia: what?

(Y/n): well, what made you want to come here?

Asia: w-well everything at t-the orc is going a bit slow s-so I a-asked what the o-others recommend... And they s-said games or m-movies... And I took you here i-is because I think you could h-help me choose...

You shrugged then nodded.

(Y/n): okay Asia I'll help.. but one clear rule okay?

Asia: okay (Y/n)!

(Y/n): no movies that are rated R, and no games that are rated M okay? I don't want you to be scared for life

She nodded then we started to look  around to see what we could find. After checking the store for some games that are exciting and time passer for Asia we went to different stores, one for make up, one for cloths, another for a arcade. Let's just say the arcade threw you out.

(Y/n): why would they throw me out?! I didn't do nothing wrong did I?

Asia: w-well

(Y/n): the second wasn't my fault they said to ouch with my hardest! They should be glad I went with a fraction of it

Asia: y-yoou nearly h-hit a f-f-few people with t-the machine...

(Y/n): well I didn't.

Asia: you destroyed p-property!

(Y/n): who hasn't from time to time?!

Asia just sighed looking down until you grabbed her hand and walked out of the mall. She was wondering what was going on but you said nothing until you made it to the movie theater.

(Y/n): after this is a dinner... So Asia what movie would you like to watch?

She was hesitant but looked and saw a film about an adventure of a pig and a squirrel to find a lost nut. She wanted to watch it then I payed for the tickets and popcorn with drinks rather hesitatly.  After an hour and a half you ran into the bathroom throwing up rainbows.

Asia: (Y-Y/n)! A-are you o-okay!?

(Y/n): t-to... M-mu- *gags* m-much... C-c-cuteness and Friendship! *Throws up* h-how is it possible to th-throw up rainbows!? O-oh God I can see the puppy's and kitty's! *Throws up*

Asia: w-well it w-wasnt that bad

(Y/n): that's the problem!

You walk out panting from the amount of vomit you threw up.

(Y/n): if it was making me vomit rainbows it was doing its job! But come on! That had to much happiness in it! Even the sad parts were a bit happy! How does that work?!

Asia: w-well that was the tenth in the series...

(Y/n): there's nine more!?

Asia just smiled nervously while twiddling with her fingers. You just sighed and started walking Asia then wraps around your arm pressing her body close to you despite her embarrassment. You two went to a normal restaurant we ordered our food and talked to each other about the day y'all had while talking about the other nine movies. You two went to Issei's house dropping off Asia and before you left she asked something unexpected but expected.

Asia: I-i had a great time with you (Y/n)!

(Y/n): yeah... It was more interesting then I thought it would be!

Asia blushed immensely when she asks the question.

Asia: h-hey (Y-Y-Y/n)?

(Y/n): yes?

Asia: m-may.. I-i.. have..a......k-k-k-k-k-k-kiss...

You were suprised as she was barely able to get it out then look down. You shook your head a bit then kissed her.

 You shook your head a bit then kissed her

Asia was shocked and you could easily mistake her as a light source for how hard her blushing was. When you pulled away you said goodbye leaving her a frozen lamp post. Once you got far enough you started to wonder.

WHAT ELSE IS IN STORE FOR THE FUTURE?

----------------------------------------

Here you go! A new chapter!

Sorry if I'm getting slower with the updates... I came up with a rare disease called laziness so that's why I'm not really updating but still am...

I might quite this book a bit, and no I wont stop writing I just wanna make a different book because I have an idea that I want to play out.

Sorry if my story makes no sense or something.

Well anyway have a good day!