Perfect

Harry's POV

My eyes slowly opened and I looked immediatley to Louis. He was sleeping, how early was it? I turned my head to my alarm clock and saw it was 6 am. How was I awake? Then I remembered that Louis was suffering from jet lag and I fell asleep around 9 last night.

I slowly got out of bed as quietly as I could. I didn't want to wake Louis up. The pent house was spotless, which was strange. I guess the maids got an early start. I checked my phone and sighed at all of the twitter notifications. Don't these people ever sleep?

All I ever get is stupid Twitter crap, but managment makes me keep my Twitter so the fans think I "connect with them". Really I just retweet random stuff, I don't care what it say. Sure, I love my fans but damn, they can be a little annoying. I can't even go buy bread without being tackled by someone.

Now I have Louis with me, which I realize could be a little bit more of a problem in public. If we hold hands or whatever the psycho path friends could try to kill him. Whatever though, I don't care what those weird girls think. Besides, he could get killed back in London too right? Better that I'm here to protect him now.

"Good morning," spoke Louis and I practically jumped.

"Hey, why are you awake?"

"Well, it's 11 in London." I nodded and I saw him look down for a second and laugh.

"Did you just look at my pants and laugh?"

"No, you aren't wearing pants." he laughed and I looked down at my boxers.

"Oops," he kept laughing at my stupidity. "Oh come on, like you don't like the view." he stopped laughing, looked serious for a second, but burst into laughter again. I reluctantly walked to my bedroom and threw on a random pair of sweatpants. I came back out.

"Taa daa! No more starring at my boxers for you." I laughed and he did too, then he looked at my pants questioningly. "What?"

"Those are my pants," I looked down at the unfamiliar pair of pants.

"Oops," I said again, but I didn't change, I just walked into the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast?" I shouted to him in the kitchen.

"You," I heard a voice whisper into my ear and I jumped.

"Are you some kind of fucking ninja?" I asked and he laughed.

"A love ninja,"

"Well Mr. Love Ninja, what do you want for breakfast?" he replied by starting a big powerful kiss that didn't last long, but was still magical.

"That was a delicious breakfast," I said.

"Yes, but now we really need breakfast." he said and he looked through my cabinets.

"We can order something if you'd like." I suggested,"From the restauraunt downstairs."

"Okie dokie," he said and I pulled out a menu. I saw him peer down my shoulder and I shut the menu sending a woosh of air at us both.

"Nuh uh uh, I'm ordering you something special." he gave me his poutey pleading face but I just shook my head. He walked into the living room in defeat as I ordered our special meal.

"Room service," said a man knocking on the door. I was at the door before Louis could even realize what was happening. The door swung open and a large man with a rolling table walked in.

"Thanks," I said and he nodded.

"My pleasure Mr. Styles," Louis walked over curiously and waited for me to take the coover off so he could see the food. I mouthed the word 'after' and he just nodded still staring at the tray of foods he could not see yet.

"That will be $75 please," Louis gaped at me but I just handed him the cash like it was nothing. I loved showing off to Louis.

"Thank you for the generous tip sir," he said and I just nodded as he walked out the door.

"How big a tip did you give him?" asked Louis curiously and I just shrugged.

"I just gave him $150, so $75."

"A $75 tip? I wish I worked here." he said and I laughed.

"Are you ready for your special meal Boo?" I asked pressing my fingers to the cloth that covered it. I peaked his curiousity.

"Yes Haz," he answered and I tugged at it and the food was now visible. There was a very large heart shaped pancake in the middle that was covered in smaller hearts made of whipped cream. A thick layer of scrambled eggs outlined it and there were pieces of bacon made into hearts everywhere.

"Woah," he spoke.

"You like?"

"I love," he said still staring at it in awe.

"Perfect, now to taste it."

We ate it and it was the best breakfast I'd ever eaten. I was so full when there was one bite left. I lifted it onto my fork and held it at Louis's mouth. He opened his mouth in reply and at the last bite of our amazing breakfast.

"I know I've already said this, but I really missed you Harry." he admitted and I smiled.

"I missed you too, calling and video chat isn't the same."

"Definitley not the same," he agreed,"So about living here..."

"You want to right?" I asked suddenly worried he wanted to go back to London.

"Of course," I sighed in relief,"I just wanted to make sure you were serious."

"Definitley serious."

"Well, I think I'm going to go call my mom and tell her the news." he stood up and walked over to me. He pecked my lips and then walked away for privacy on the phone. I sat at the table and held my stomach, everything was perfect.

Louis's POV

My hand was shaking as I dialed the number on my mobile. I wasn't nervous, I was just so overwhelmed. I was moving to America to live with my international popstar boyfriend.

"Hey sweetie how's America?" asked mum.

"Really amazing," I answered.

"So, how long are you staying?" she asked. I could hear the sink running water in the backround. She must've been washing dishes.

"Actually a lot longer than I thought I would."

"What do you mean?" I could hear the sink turn off.

"I'm moving in with Harry." I answered bracing myself for the reply. I figured it would be calm, but you never know.

"Oh, that's wonderful hun." she said.

"My only problem is I'll be so far from you guys."

"Aww I'll miss you too sweetie."

"Do you think it's a good idea?" I asked. Of course I was going to, but I wanted to hear her opinion.

"Well, you have been dating for 3 years now, and you're grown ups. It must be hard maintaining that long distance relationship anyways."

"Thanks mum," I always loved her advice and opinion on different things.

"You're very welcome."

"I gotta go,"

"I love you and I'll miss you so much."

"Don't worry I'll visit a ton, I promise." I said and I could tell she was smiling even though I couldn't see her.

"You better, bye."

"Bye love you." I hung up smiling. I always loved talking with my mum.