"so how may i help you two?" the man told the two teens on the other side of the counter.

"i'll get this one and this one." y/n said as she pointed to the pastries through the glass. "oh and one dog cookie please, for the little guy right here." she said with a sweet smile.

"okay. one dog cookie, sesame bagel, and cream cheese bread. anything else?" the man asked.

"one strawberry jelly donut and twist bread please." finn told the man.

"that it for you two?" the man asked once again.

"that's it!" y/n spoke up as she got out her wallet. finn was about to stop her, but knowing y/n would feel a bit guilty if he paid, he wouldn't want to cause commotion in the bakery, especially after another couple walked in.

"okay. your total is nine dollars and eighty two cents." the man told y/n as he handed finn the pastries. y/n took about a ten dollar bill from her bag. the man was about to give her change but she told him to keep it. that was one of the things finn loved about the girl. she was so sweet and generous to others.

the two teens and the dog walked out of the bakery, hearing the door ring as the exited the place. they sat down near the fountain on a small bench right next to each other.

finn took a small bite out of his jelly donut. an mmm escaped his mouth after every bite. y/n noticed him and kept giggling.

"i'm guessing you like it?" y/n asked the boy while laughing.

"like it? i love it!" finn said like a little boy trying a new candy for the first time.

"i knew it." y/n said with a small laugh.

y/n took a bit out of her cream cheese bread. the flavor bursted in her mouth, she ate it so fast! the four bites she took were followed by an mmm from her mouth.

"you like yours?" finn asked the girl, just like she asked him.

"like it? i love it!" y/n mocked finn with what he said before goofily. finn rolled his eyes with a small smile while taking a bite out of his second pastry. he gave the small dog his cookie.

"oh i never got to ask, what's this little guys name?" finn asked y/n next to him, who took a small bite out of her sesame bagel.

"oh, i actually don't know. i never got to ask the owner so" y/n told finn.

"oh. alright." finn said to y/n.

after a long silence, y/n spoke up. "when is your next game? i wanna go." she asked.

"next friday." finn told the girl, excited that she would want to see him play again.

"okay. i'll see if i can go! cant wait to see number 2 score another touchdown." y/n smiled and nudged finns elbow. he did the same thing back.

"and i cannot wait to see this girl and her best friends cheer for the team from the third row on the bleachers." finn smiled at the girl. he couldn't believe they were just friends and they were talking like this.

y/n giggled at what the boy said, she thought it was sweet.

"aww! look at him! he's enjoying his little puppy cookie!" finn cooed at the small dog who was licking the icing off of his small dog cookie. if someone were to take it, the dog would obviously growl at them.