"Neha! Where we are going?"Aasha asked.

"Guess it!" I said with a grin. 

"No! I don't have any idea. Please tell me, Neha."she said.

"You will see, when we reach there" i said while driving the car. She pouted and turned her face to the window. When we reached the destination, Aasha closed her mouth with her palms. Of course she will. Because it is our most favorite spot 'Mumbai street food'.

"Neha, Wow! In this one month i really really missed this chats stall you know" Aasha said in her excited tone.

"I know. Come lets start the Golkappa competation and this time i am really going to win" i said, challenging her.  

"Oh! Then your challenge accepted" she said and we got off from the car.

"Lets see then. I am the expert in eating the Golkappa, Neha. But i am going to give you one last chance" Aasha said when the stall bhai gave us our first plate of Golkappa.Then the competation started.

"I won!I won!"Aasah shouted while jumping in happy. Yesss! As usuall i lost in this competation. I really don't know how this girl eat more than 10 plates of Golkappa that too in her small mouth where i can't even eat more than 3 plates.

"Okay! Okay! I lost" i said while rubbing my stomach.

"Didn't i told you that i am an expert in eating Golkappa?" Aasha said with a wide grin.

"How can you eat more than 10 plates of Golkappa by using your little mouth?" i asked while whipping my mouth with tissue.

"Of course i love Golkappa. So no one can beat me in this" she said with a grin. 

"Definitely someone will win you in this competetion.That day you will cry like me" i said while driving my car. Yes we are going to our apartment.

"No one has born to win me in my favorite Golkappa competition" she said confidently. I smiled at her then we reached our apartment.

Aasha's Pov

"Thankyou! Thankyou for everything today you have done to me, Neha" i said when we entered into the living room.

"You don't have to Aasha. I just want to say only one thing" Neha said.

"What?"i asked her with a frown.

"Please forget whatever happened in your parents house" she said while holding my hands.

Today really neha lightens my mood. I really forgot all my worries. But forgetting about everything that happened in Ahamadabad is totally difficult.

"What happened to me is not that easy to forget Neha. I know you want to know what happened in Ahamadabad. But i am refusing to say it not just because that i don't want to. If..if i..tell you everything, then i have to remember that all. I just want to say one thing. Just consider me as an orphan who has no family. So please Neha. Don't ask anything related to Ahamadabad. I am just asking god to take my life as.. soon… as possible. Because i.. don't.. have any desire to live in this world" i said all this with tears rolling down from my face.

"Okayy Aasha! I will not ask anything related to Ahamadabad" Neha said with a stern glare. 

"You don't have the desire to live and You want me to consider you as an orphan, right? Okay, But tell me one thing. What you did, when i said the same words One year before?" Neha asked me in her stern voice, looking straight into my eyes.There is a complete silence.  
when she asked me the question i was shocked.

My tears stopped the movement when she asked me the question.Yes.I am repeating the same words which Neha repeated one year before.

"Noo..noo.I…i no Nehaa" i was founding words but i couldn't. I am stammering. But she is looking at me not even blinking.

Neha's pov

As expected she is stammering. When i asked her this question she was shocked. Yes, because she is repeating the same words i repeated one year before. She is searching for words. 

"No need for your answer, Aasha. Because I know the answer. Actually we both know the answer" i said looking at her face.  
———————————— 
How was this chapter guys?Did you like it? Okay tell me how many of you likes to play on the Swing? How many of you like to eat Golkappa?Comment your answers guys. 
And in the next chapter you will find some revealations of Neha's past. 
If you like this chapter please vote and don't forget to share your answers on the comment. I will update the next chapter tomorrow evening. Bye..