18. His beloved..

Start from the beginning

Muradh felt a sharp stab of pain in his stomach on her voice.. unable to find his own, he merely nodded..

Moving forward she crouched infront of him, now that he could feel her lavender and honey fragrance filling his nostrils..

After a few minutes of staring at each other, he finally found his voice..

"Where were you my beloved.." he sobbed.. voice thick with emotions..

She moved closer at him, eyes glinting with love.. caressing his scars..
" you remember.." her voice came out as a question on mentioning on the name Muradh used to call her..

"You remember me hulk.." she spoke louder this time..

Muradh nodded vigorously.. she was his beloved.. he-her hulk..

"You remember me hulk, specially when you shouldn't.. " she winced, a trace of disappointment coating her voice..

She traced her small slender fingers down his throat resting on his chest, under which his heart thudded in ferocious beats..

"I shouldn't be here.." she pressed her hands closer, lips an inch away from earlobes..

"I have to return Muradh.. I dont belong here..  I have to go.." she pleaded tugging away her arms when they were clutched in Muradh 's rough once.. she looked down at her entwined palms.. they fitted perfectly..  her tiny once encased, safe and sound in his.. she smiled, a melancholic one..
"They still fit.. dont they.."

"They always did..Dont go beloved.. dont leave me again.." Muradh sobbed onto their entwined hands..

"Not everyone who fits would stay forever love.. My time here is done.." she tugged her hand harder this time breaking them out of his grip..

"I dont own these hands anymore.. neither your heart Muradh.." tears cascaded down his eyes on the mention of his name.. he was living his fantasy again..  She is here again with him.. all he wanted was to hold on to the moment and stay rooted in their places..

"Muradh look, - she lifted his tear streaked face.. pressing her palms against his chest again..
"You kept me here for long hulk.. this belongs to the most beautiful soul I've ever known on earth.. I'd never want to cause her pain.. I hope you dont too.. let me go Muradh.. let me go..I have to.." she smiled serenely..

"Beloved no.." muradh screamed..  " I cant... not again.." he mumbled..  staring at her face.. fear clouding his eyes..

"Muradh..in the process of holding on to me.. you are hurting them.. hurting them both..Allah has placed both my precious treasures in your hand Muradh,look after them for me.. one misses you so bad while the other is confused on her path.. take care of them Muradh.. they mean the world to me.." She smiled brightly..

"I have to go.." she whispered cupping his face.. her breath fanning on his face, merely inches away from his own.. her lips gently grazed his forehead.. stroking his cheeks..  "its high time you let go.. You've been holding too long my love.. let go.." she breathed..

Numbed with agony thudding in his heart and drenched in sweat and.blood Muradh.. kept staring at her incredulously..

Her angelic features begun to blur.. blood gushed out of her nose and mouth, her body bent at an unusual angel..  Muradh kept on wiping the gushing blood fruitlessly.. she fell on his lap.. the angelic smile still adorned on her face.. now drenched in crimson blood.. Muradh was taken back to the dreadful day.. he couldnt save her then but now he wanted to..

He screamed for help but the highway showed no signs of inhabitants except for the pair.. he kept her back on the ground.. and run along the road shouting for help.. 

Running back to her.. he saw her blurring around the edges vigorously.. becoming  mist, before he could reach her she was gone..

"Come back to me beloved.. come back.. " he screamed into the night.. his white tee now dark red with her blood.. his hands bathed in them..

"Thahaaani.." he screamed in agony..
But she was gone..

Muradh woke up with a start, drenched in sweat.. Imani beside his couch, her big eyes full of concern..

Tears started gushing out of his eyes.. while he sobbed shamelessly..

All this time a voice echoed in his ears..

Not everyone who fits would stay forever love..

Hello peeps..

Emotional chapter.. gosh I just cant..

No idea how I've managed to write this..

It hurts doesnt it.. when someone whom we thought would be our present and future simply becomes our hazy past..

Well.. life plays dirty I guess..

Soo soo who is she?? Any guesses? And who are they?? Rings any bells???

I wait ur answers..

Until then.. Allah hafiz lovelies..