The mysterious man walked forward impaling himself on Ryuko's scissor blade she was shocked and horrified that this guy would just willingly impale himself on a blade and not even flinch she released her scissor blade and backed up the scissor blade remaining stuck in his chest he immediately grabbed the handle and pulled it out his wounds and he instantly regenerated.

Ryuko: who and or what the hell are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

???: my name is Y/n Winchester and I'm a Seraph of the Lord.

Ryuko and Senketsu we're both absolutely flabbergasted never before had they ever heard someone say that they were a Seraph of the Lord that and Ryuko didn't believe in angels and stuff.

Ryuko: yeah right and I'm Satsuki Kiryuin's sister.

Y/n just Shrugged his shoulders.

Y/n: who knows in this crazy world anything's possible.

Ryuko: so really who and or what are you?!

Y/n: I told you my name is Y/n Winchester and I'mma Seraph of the Lord.

Ryuko: yeah right so what you just magically flew down from heaven with your wings after I summon you?

Ryuko put heavy Venom and sarcasm in her statement.

Y/n: yes I did you summoned me and I responded what's so hard to believe about that?

Ryuko: what's so hard to believe is that there's no such thing as angels there's no such thing as God and if there was he doesn't give a shit because if he did he would have protected my father and stopped the son of a bitch who killed him!!!

Y/n: listen God cares about Humanity more than you ever will know he just has a policy of non-intervention.

Ryuko: and why is that?!

Y/n: that is a secret and I'm not at Liberty to discuss it.

Ryuko: yeah right you're just making that shit up because there's no such thing as Angels there's no such thing as God and there's nothing you can say or do to convince me otherwise!!!!!!!!!

Out of nowhere a bright light came from behind Y/n his eyes glowed a brilliant gold color and behind him was a pair of six beautiful Shadow angel wings Ryuko's jaw went slack and her eyes were bugging out of her skull metaphorically speaking of course Senketsu and Ryuko were both shocked horrified and completely flabbergasted beyond all rational thought.

Ryuko: I.......we.....uuuuuuuuuh.....pudding

Ryuko immediately lost consciousness from her shock Y/n let out a sigh of exasperation and facepalmed.

Y/n: oh shit not again.

Y/n immediately reached into his trench coat and pulled out a vial of smelling salts he kneeled down to the beautiful unconscious girl in front of him he waved the smelling salts in front of her nose she inhaled and she regained consciousness.

Ryuko: holy hell that was one hell of a dream!

Y/n: what was?

Ryuko looked up and saw Y/n was still there he had a smile on his face and he was actually real.

Ryuko: holy crap you're actually real!

Y/n: yep I'm really real I'm as real as they come.

Ryuko: But? What? who? how? where?

Y/n: well that just leaves why and when.

Ryuko: how are you real?!

Y/n: well that's very complicated and that's a story for another day but what matters is I am real I am here and I'm here to help.