On top of the symbol there was six bowls full of mysterious substances in the center of the bowls was I'm ornate brass Bowl full of even more strange stuff and in front of the bowl was a book she looked up and she know it's on the back wall there was a strange mural depicting a strange 6 winged man.

Ryuko: wow I didn't know my dad was such a hell of an artist.

Ryuko also noticed but there was a book it was open on page 394 she looked down at the book and read it.

Ryuko: of the nine choirs of Heaven none are more powerful than the Seraph the Seraph reports directly to God and they worship him personally the seraphs with six wings of light can strike their enemies down with a single swing of their blade one pair of wings is used to cover their face Legend has it that if one were to look at the face of a Seraph directly they would go mad or blind at they're raw Beauty...wow now that's just plain weird I never knew dad believed in angels.

Seknetsu: humans they believe in so many things so many different ideologies and beliefs but all of them so unique so similar so many conflicting with each other it's just so fascinating.

Ryuko: fascinating...yep...I wonder what dad was doing in here trying to summon a demon?

Ryuko reached out her hand towards the mural but unfortunately a drop of blood dripped off from her arm and fell into the center Bowl when her blood touched the material inside immediately the symbol underneath the brass Bowl began to Glow a bright blue and gold color once that happened all of the other six bowls began to Glow as well six pillars of beautiful blue light fired out from the six bowls in the center Bowl a blast of pure Golden Light emerged blinding Ryuko and Senketsu they covered their eyes from the blinding light and within a few seconds they heard the sound of what can only be described as Wings beating and within a few seconds after that the light dissipated away the materials in the bowls were gone the bowls were smoking as if they had a burning substance in them that was just burned away Ryuko uncovered her eyes and Senketsu opened his one eye the two of them looked at the bowls and the symbol on the floor a symbol look like it was scorched by a powerful blaze.

Ryuko: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Senketsu: I haven't the foggiest idea but if my guess is correct it looked like it was some sort of summoning ritual and you just activated it.

Ryuko: well I guess it was a dud and I don't see anything.

???: what was a dud?

But Ryuko and Senketsu let out a loud shriek of fear Ryuko immediately grabbed her scissor blade turned around and pointed her scissor blade at the stranger who had just appeared out of nowhere.

Ryuko: who the hell are you how did you get here without me noticing!?!?!?!?!?

The mysterious stranger was a male with beautiful unblemished S/c skin he had luxurious and beautiful H/l H/c hair he had beautiful deep penetrating E/c eyes and he was wearing a tan trench coat a flannel button-up shirt a pair of blue jeans and he was wearing a pair of brown boots.