"Yep, but don't get too excited, it's only a week break. Next week, I'll be testing you. To see how much you've actually grown." Naruto said.

Both brothers where currently walking in the main road of the town they stopped by. Jiraiya was off perving again.You might be wondering if he helped with Menma's training, well, he did. Who do you think helped Naruto came up with the training plan. The toads my have help Menma with water jutsu, so Jiraya connected Menma to the toads. Jiraya also helped some Menma clones out with Fuinjutsu. They ended up surpassing him after 3 months though. He also supervised the clones Nature transformation training. Heck, he also taught them some other Chakra control experiences, which was now so controlled he could attempt to learn the super strength technique. Point is, jiraya was still Menma's mentor. Menma looked up to Jiraya. He was his master after all.

Naruto though just thought Jiraiya was a dude who was full of shit, but they got along.

"'Sigh', I knew a month of resting was too good to be true."Menma grumbled.

"I never said anything about a mouth of resting. I said this month, we'll be resting." Naruto said. "You gotta clean the earwax out of your ears little brother."

"Hey! My ears are perfectly cleaned." Menma said, while pouting.

Naruto noticed the pout and frowned, this kid needs to grow up. Then he smirks a little. 'And I got the perfect way to get him to mature.'

"Hey little brother, your sixteen now right?" Naruto asked.

"No, I'm turning sixteen in three months."

"Heh, well I'll be, ur sixteen already. Came on, let's go to the park. As your brother I got an important lesson to teach you."

Now Menma was confused. "An important lessen?"

"Yeah, common. Your gonna love it."

A few minutes later(at the park)

The two made it to the park and looked around. It was good. It had swing sets for kids, benches and chill spots with plenty of shade. They currents set at a bench in the shade at a spot that allowed them to see most of the park and everyone and everything getting in and out, and also going about there business.

"Little brother. This is the perfect place to start. You got plenty of choices. From big asses to small asses, from small tits to big tits, from the short to the tall, from as young as your allowed to as old as you please." Naruto said while presenting the place like it was some holly land with a wave of his arms to the sides.

"Ahhhh.... Wha???" Menma asked with a huge blush from what his brother said before while also showing his confusion.

"Kid, allow me to introduce you to the world of seduction." He started.

"We shinobi have a short life span so we have to live our lives to the fullest. That is why, as a Chunin level shinobi or a shinobi who is 16 years of age, we are allowed to drink, kill and have sex. Even young Chunin of around ages 12 upwards are allowed, even if it's frowned upon but hey, the kid could die tomorrow and never having experienced sex so everyone keeps their frown to themself, sometimes." He said, in an after thought type of way with a look of wonder on his face.

Menma sweat dropped. "What does that have to do with anything?" He asked

Naruto narrowed his eyes at this and said "I was getting there. (Clears throat) Now then. While people like Jiraya choose to buy alcohol and buy pros.... I mean, ladies of the night, people, like myself, choose to romance, a lady into wanted, no, craving... to be with yours truly." He said while leaning back in a cool way.