"Oh my god. Thank you baby." I said and kissed her.

I handed her the small box I had kept in my pocket the entire time. She opened it and smiled. "Luke, I love it thank you."

I helped her put on the necklace. It was a heart locket that had a picture of Aria and I the day I proposed to her. It was us kissing with the the fireworks going off in the background. Cal had taken the picture. One the back on the locket, was some of the lyrics from Never Be.

Presents were done with, and we were now eating dinner.

"Mom, are you gonna tell dad about you know what?" Will asked across the table.

"Yeah." Aria nodded, she stood up and everybody focused there attention on her.

I was confused. What had she not told me. "I'm pregnant."

I stood up, and hugged her and started leaving kisses all over her face. "Oh my god." I mumbled. "We're having a baby."

"You happy?" She asked.

"The happiest." I smiled causing her tot smile. Everyone around us smiled. I let a few tears escape my eyes, but I wiped them quickly.

"Awe he's crying." The familiar voice said.

I turned around to see Lucy standing at the doorway. "Oh my god." I yelled, running up to her and engulfing her in my arms.

"It's nice to know you missed me too." She chuckled.

"I thought you weren't coming." I told her.

"How could I miss my brothers reaction to finding out he was gonna have another kid. You should've seen your face. It was great." She smiled.

"God, I missed you." I held her tighter.

"I may have brought someone with me." She said. "Everyone meet Josh, my boyfriend." She said, pulling a guy about my height into the room.

"Hi." He smiled, sticking his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and smiled at him. If he made Lucy happy, then I'm happy.

"I'm Luke." I told him.

Dinner was over, and we were all back in the living room sitting around the tree. Lucy was sat next to Josh, I smiled at the way he looked at her. I knew he liked her, just as much as she liked him.

Aria was sitting next to me, her head rested on my shoulder. My arm around her shoulders.

"Wait, Aria its one kid right? Not two?" Gwen asked.

"It's one." Aria confirmed.

"What do you guys want?" Ashton asked.

"Boy." I said.

"Girl." Aria said at the same time as me.

"I'm gonna die, if you have another set of twins." Lucy chuckled, making everyone around us laugh.

"Nah, you don't get to live here anymore. Sorry, 18 and your out." I joked.

She out her hand over her heart pretending to be hurt. "Fuck you Luke." She laughed.

I flipped her off, and stuck my younger out at her. "Uncle Luke, mommy said that's a bad finger." Chase, Ashton's son scolded me.

"Screw you Nicky, depriving the poor kid of use of his fingers." I joked.

Soon enough everyone had left. Except Lucy and Josh. They were gonna stay in her room. I did not want them sleeping in the same bed. But I had no control over what she did anymore.

"Alright goodnight guys." Lucy said, standing up and graving Josh's hand.

"Goodnight." Aria and I said.

"No having sex." I yelled out.

"Luke." Lucy shrieked.

"Love you." I chuckled.

"Love you too Lukey." And then I heard her door close

Aria and I stood up and walked to our bedroom. The twins were already tucked away in their beds.

We got into our room, and changed into our pajamas. Aria laid down, and laid down next to her. But shifting myself so my head was next to her stomach.

"Hi baby." I smiled. "It's your daddy. I just wanted to say that I love you already and I can't wait to meet you."

I kissed her stomach and shifted myself back up so my face was across from Aria's. "I love you." I kissed her softly.

"I love you too." She smiled.

"I can't believe we're having another baby."

"I know I'm excited." She said.

"You make me the happiest guy on earth Aria." I leaned in and connected our lips together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Alright guys, thank you for reding. This was the last chapter. But don't worry, there's going to be an epilogue.

The epilogue should be up in a few days.

Words can't express, how sad I am that this story is over.

I will be posting a final authors note after the epilogue. So don't delete this from your library yet.

Thank for reading everybody. Please vote and comment.

-Marie