Chapter 1

When Bryan came to his senses the first thing that he saw was nothing.

Yeah, that's right he saw nothing, nothing but pitch-black darkness, and heard very muffled and disoriented sounds from somewhere.

He just stared aimlessly at the seemingly never-ending void, unmoving. The first thing that came to mind was how did he get here? Where is here? But instead of doing nothing about it, he muttered, "What the hell did I get myself into this time?"

And like magic, the area around him started shifting, like it was making something into thin air—

Or it was just because he hadn't been able to regain his senses entirely.

—the sounds buzzed like a broken television screen, his vision blurred to the point he wasn't able to see anything like he had very bad eyesight or he was watching everything on 144fps like he had very bad internet connection.

Huh, weird.

Wait a second...

He wasn't an animatronic!

(Not in this story you're not—)

And he wasn't a computer screen either so he wouldn't need good internet to fix his sight. As a matter of fact, it might even be the reason why people had bad vision nowadays!

(No offense.)

A flash entered his blurred vision, everything cleared as seconds passed, the things around him became clear as day.

What he saw completely baffled him.

There was a stage that was in front of him, it had colorful lights that lit it up, a red curtain that hanged itself on the back, robots clustered in the middle of the stage. His eyes shifted to the back, tables, and chairs entering his line of vision. He turned back to the stage and stared at the robots— no animatronics that crowded the stage that included Molten — or at least the old version, facing backward — Happy Frog on the left — Bryan's left — Rockstar Foxy on the opposite side of Happy Frog and Lefty a bit farther away from Foxy.

But it wasn't just them. They were the originals. The one that Bryan bought the first time he was working on the pizzeria. And now that you mention it...

The pizzeria wasn't like it this when he came there a few times before and was a little over half a year ago, it wasn't shut down, the lights were lighting up the area, the smell of ashes and dust wasn't hitting his nostrils, the faint traces of the fire was no where to be found, the scattered debris that was supposed to be there disappeared.

It looked fine. It wasn't ruined, wasn't in shambles, it wasn't—

—on fire...

The sight in front of him made his body freeze, his brain almost shutting down as he gawked at the pizzeria. His pizzeria.

"There's totally nothing behind us." A voice — Lefty's — cut through the air, sarcasm evident in his voice. It was much quieter than usual but Bryan wasn't able to notice it. The noises around him were muffled and disoriented, the sound of their voices distant to him like they were so far away when they weren't, his head unable to process the situation in front of him.

"Take a guess." His eyes followed the movement of the green animatronic — Happy Frog — as she made her way down the platform, her mechanic suit moving behind him. He looked back at the other animatronics that was on stage, with Lefty making eye contact with him.

"You're bad at guessing though, take three guesses."

His gut was telling him something. Or tried to. It was saying that something was about to happen. Something very important. Something that he's supposed to remember. He didn't though. He couldn't remember. His head came out with nothing when he tried to look through his memories. This is important. It said. This is something you're supposed to remember. But he doesn't know why it was so important, why he was supposed to remember it.