Vines hanging from the stone walls, flowers grown on a few of them. A huge window on the side, an orange beam of light shining through. It was comfortable, it had a feeling of home. Compared to other princes' rooms, which were all marble floors, and golden bed frames, he actually enjoyed being in the room.

"Take a seat, you look weird just standing there." George said, sitting on the end of his bed and sighing. Dream looked around, spotting a chair near the window. "Your Highness-"

George turned quickly, looking at his door and then back at Dream in confusion. "Dad isn't here." He nearly let out a laugh, but held it in for the sake of his job. "I am talking to you, your Highness." His brows furrowed, "Are knights normally this formal?"

"Usually, my lord." He said, looking him in the eyes. "Well, you don't have to do that with me. Call me by my name." He shook his head, putting a hand over his heart, "As a royal knight, I am given restricted words. Your name is one of them, Highness."

George scoffed, "That's absurd." He stood up, unclipping his cape and throwing it on his bed. Dream admired his body, his waist small and his body petite. Well now he knew which parent he got his traits from. "Just call me George when we're alone, easy."

"I cannot do that, Highness." His nose scrunched as he stared at Dream, "You cannot disobey my orders, Dream." He shivered. "The King ordered me not to say your name, Highness. I cannot disobey his orders."

He huffed and shrugged, "Fine." Dream felt bad, but then again he was being paid big time for doing nothing so he shouldn't be complaining. He snapped out of his trance, noticing George staring at him in an odd way. His eyes were shining, like he was amazed with something.

"I like your sword." He sounded like a little kid saying that out of context, "Thank you." He bowed his head. His sword was something every Prince was amazed with. It wasn't ordinary like any other sword made of steel. His was made of the legendary ore Netherite.

The ore was rare, extremely rare. But his father managed to snag many after years of searching for them. He was able to make one for him before passing away. Ever since, Dream has never let go of his trusty sword.

"Can I touch it?" He asked, staring intensely at the sword. "I'd rather you don't, Highness." He nodded, going to his wardrobe and pulling out a collared shirt. "Uhm, please close your eyes."

Dream looked down with his eyes closed, listening as George struggled to take the tight shirt off. "Your Highness?"

"Yeah?" He mumbled, "Do you need help?" Listening as George stumbled around, bumping into his knee at one point. "M-Maybe." He uncovered his eyes, met with the pale, smooth, skin of the Prince. He shook his head, trying hard not to think about anything weird.

He pulled the shirt up, his crown slipping and falling to the ground with a loud thud. "Oh, I'm so sorry your Highness!" He said, bending down and picking it up. "It's okay, I don't like crowns anyways, too heavy." He slipped on the collared shirt, tossing himself into bed straight after.

Dream wanted nothing more than to hug his bed, it looked so comfortable. He was getting sleepy even looking at it. While Dream thought about sleep, George thought about the knight in his room.

A tattered bandanna, purple armor, and a black-sleeved shirt. His hair was a dirty-blonde, almost brown. The orange light of the castle gave his tan skin a beautiful glow, while his green eyes shimmered as he stared out of the window. It was odd having someone else in his room, someone he didn't know all too well either, but he was going to have to get used to the knight.

"Dream?" He turned to him, eyes slightly widened. "Yes?"

"Your birth name is Dream?"

The man looked to the ground, a look of despair glinted in his emerald eyes. "No." George gave him a perplexed look. "So then what is it?" Dream looked back out at the window. "My real name is also a restricted word, your Highness." George huffed, fiddling with the hem of his shirt as the air went thick. "My dad seriously restricted your name?" He turned to the knight, watching as he nodded slowly.

"I guess I'll just have to find out myself." He said, hopping out of bed with a 'hup', "What?" Dream exclaimed with a confused expression. "Since no one can tell me, I'll just find out myself."

"Your Highness, I'd rather you don't..."

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I just- don't feel comfortable with it." He said softly, looking down to the ground again. It seemed to be something he did a lot. "I would say okay," George looked up to Dream, making strong eye contact with the man. "But considering what happened last time, I'm gonna do it anyways."

Dream's eyes widened, "Your Highness-" George walked out of his bedroom door, quickly running down the stairs while Dream followed close behind. "Your Highness, please-" He suddenly stopped, face-to-face with the prince in a stuffed staircase. George stepped on both of his shoes, putting his hands on his shoulder, now only centimeters away from Dream.

"I'm doing this Dream," He whispered into his ear, "You can't stop me," His face went bright red, "That's an order."

His breath hitched from shock. He hadn't been so- flustered in forever. This prince managed to make him shut his mouth and follow him like a puppy with no owner in a matter of seconds. Oh how he enjoyed the bravery of the fellow Prince, he wished he could've teased back, he wished he could've pressed him against the wall and told him who's rules he should be following, but alas, it was his job on the line. He decided to push the thoughts away for the better.

Word Count: 16669

xd