Part 3. Mr Suga is a Vampire!!!?

Author's POV

The next day Iseul woke up, finished her morning routine, got dressed, had breakfast. After all these task she was about to go to her car, but she realized that her car's front left tyre was puncher, so she decided to book a cab for herself.

As she was standing out side, was about to book a taxi but suddenly a black car came in front of her and stopped, the door got opened and there stood her boss Mr Suga

"Good morning beautiful PA" he said smirking "I see you were booking a cab right.....as I see your car is not available.........well you can come with me" he said as she bowed and replied politely "Good morning Mr Suga........It's ok I can just book a cab" "Oh come on sit inside" he said as he slightly pulled her inside the car and started driving.

Iseul POV

I'm thinking about yesterday.....at first he was all cool then at carnival he became all shy and now cool again, I'm so confused should I ask him about it.
"Do you want to ask something" he said as I came out of my thoughts and said "umm Mr Suga...........yesterday after dropping me home...........did you went to the carnival" I asked as he looked at me confused "Ms Iseul do you really think I will go to the carnival..........that's for kids" he said and started laughing.
"But how is that possible we saw you there" I said getting confused "are you ok Ms Iseul......" "Yeah"

Time skip
At office

Me and Jennifer were working, suddenly Jennifer said "Iseul did you ask Mr Suga about yesterday cuz he was acting all fine today" "Ummm yeah I did asked him......but he said that he didn't went to the carnival" I said as she turn to me confused and asked "but how is that even possible" "I don't know lets just forget about it" I said as she nodded and gave me 2 files "can you please give this to Mr Suga.......I need to go to the washroom" she said as I nodded and stood up with the files.

As I reached his cabin I knocked on the door then I heard something crashing on the floor, slight worry fill my brain so I enter inside his cabin.

I saw Mr Suga throwing vases on the floor, at one corner there stood Mr Kim and Mr Jung looking down, as I looked at Mr Suga his hands were bleeding his hairs were messy I slowly approached him and started talking carefully not wanting to trigger him more "S..sir" he looked at me, again I saw red eyes but it slowly turned into normal my eyes widen but I calmed myself and asked him "a..are you o..ok sir" I said as he ran his hands through his hair in frustration but nodded and said "Yes I..I'm fine........why are you here right now" he asked as he sit on his chair "Jennifer asked me to give these files to you" he nodded at he closed his eyes, I kept the files on the table and took the medical box from the next table and went towards Mr Suga "Umm.....Sir...can you give me your hand" I asked as he looked at me confused so I took his hand and as I saw his hand, the moment I looked at his hands my eyes widen in shocked there is no scratch, no blood nothing was there "Sir.......you ha...hands were bleeding right" I asked as he smirked just then realization hit me like a truck that he is not a human, I'm definitely not scared cuz I know that creatures from dark world exist as my grandma used to tell me about them "A..are you a vampire" I asked as he just nodded with his signature smirk "aren't you scared. . . . . . I can suck your blood too.." he asked as I said "ummm.......I'm not scared cuz I know that creatures from dark world exist but....just don't drink my blood it's not tasty" I said with an awkward smile "don't worry I won't" He said with a chuckle as I smiled and said "anyways sir have a nice day I should go too" i said as he nodded and I went out of the office.

Suga's POV

"Ok....what on the earth just happened.......she is too brave isn't" Hoseak said as I nodded while smiling but wait what me smiling...I never smiled "but the main thing is how can she can calm Suga when we can't....it's unbelievable" Jin said smirking "Something is different about her" Hoseak said being amazed.

"And about that bastard, I'm gonna kill him how dare he said like that" I said "yeah don't worry we will plan about it" Hoseak said.

To be continued