The past Chapter 1

The video above is to listen to while you read
———————————————————————————
5 years old
Hisashi Midoriya was a kind man and loved his family. Unfortunately he had to leave and deal with some business he had in America. The thought of him leaving enraged Inko, his beloved wife, and she took it out on their beautiful child, Izuku Midoriya. On top of all of that he was counted quirkless a year ago and the poor boy has also gained bullies. A person who Izuku thought was a friend, had turned his back on him. At 5 years old Izuku Midoriya felt as if the whole world was against him.

12 years old
After a few years Izuku met a person who made him feel welcomed, Hitoshi Shinso. He met Shinso while he was out for a walk to get away from Inko. Shinso and Izuku had a lot in common and almost instantly became best friends. The boys grew up close only relying on each other for survival. Their close bond slowly turned into a romantic bond as they grew feeling for each other. Though they were both wimps and never had the guts to confess.

Shinso finally got through his fears and asked Izuku to meet him at a cat cafe they both really liked. Hitoshi was a blushing mess as he kept trying to get the words out. He finally stuttered out.

"I-Izuku we've known e-each other for a while and I wa-wanted you to know I-I like you......" Shinso said with a nervous smile.

Izuku quickly accepted his feelings and exchanged his feelings. They fit together like peanut butter and jelly or nail and glue. They agreed on being boyfriends and Izuku couldn't ask for more!

16 years old
The two seemed like a happy couple they spent as much time as they could together, although Shinso was "very busy" so they didn't have all the time in the world together.

One day Izuku was walking back to his dorm when he heard muffled noises from Denki's dorm, so he went to see if he was okay. He knocked on the door multiple times before opening it. Once it was open he saw Denki on top of Hitoshi kissing him. Tears started to roll down his eyes like a waterfall. He yelled to Hitoshi "SHINSO HOW COULD YOU!" He shut the door and ran to the Dekusquad.

Once he got to the Dekusquad they were talking about him they said words like....

"He's such a crybaby!" Which came from Uraraka.

"He is too careless!" Which came from Iida which was very hypocritical.

"He should take care of his own problems" said Mr. Daddy Issues himself who always asked Izuku for family help..
/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
A/n: this chapter was edited because I didn't like how it looked before thank you for reading!

/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/A/n: this chapter was edited because I didn't like how it looked before thank you for reading!

476 words