chapter 7

NO ONE'S POV

The next day they we're kind of late because hinata forgot to set the alarm so they had to just make a toast while dressing up.

Kageyama yelled at hinata but hinata just ignored it, ( like the bad bitch he is ).

Both of them we're punished, they had to run laps, kageyama was complaining but hinata was just smiling.

"Oi, kageyama race you, if I win you'll have to buy me meat buns" said hinata with a sly smirk.

"Ohh, your on boke if I win you'll have to but me a milk" said kageyama who was preparing.

"They never change" said suga, all of them agrees.

tsukishima was just in the corner of the gym not giving a fu€k of what's happening.

TIME SKIP

bought you by Not doing a video about a month now

HINATA'S POV

'I hope everyone passed' I thought

I actually had 78% which I wasn't really surprised, I wonder how bakayama did in his test.

'I bet I got higher grades than him' I thought, and I put a smirk on.

I was infront of the gym and then.....

I heard some screaming, I think that was tanaka-san and noya-san.

I entered the gym anyways, I saw enoshita-san beating tanaka-san and noya-san.

the other second years watching.

'What's wrong and why are the second years holding their laugh' I thought.

"Tanaka-san, noya-san what happened" I asked as I saw how they had a huge bump on their head.

"OUR DEAR KOHAI SAVE US" screamed tanaka-san and noya-san.

"YOU DAMN COWARD GET OUT HERE, STOP HIDING BEHIND HINATA DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TEACH YOU AND BOTH OF YOU BARELY PASSED" screamd enoshita-san.

Then the third years got here and then they stoped the fight.

both noya-san and tanaka-san hide behind the third years and then daichi-san yelled at them and make them ran laps.

Soon the other's got here and the managers announced our grades.

Still all of them couldn't believe that I got 78%, exept the managers, the coach, takeda sensei, and kageyama.

I can see the look on their faces, the face are saying 'he cheated.'

"Ok everyone, do the things that was written on your paper" said coach ukai.

"Hai" said everyone, exept for me.

"Hey, that's not fair I don't have one
(○` 3′○)" I said.

"WHAT" yelled everyone.

after that they calmed down
=_=