"so your telling us that all this week hinata dosen't have that kind of training" said daichi-san.

"yes" said coach ukai.

"boke, why didn't you told us" said kageyama.

"umm, well" I said as I sweatdrop.

*sigh"hinata just show them your real strenght" said coach ukai.

"hai hai" I said.

I grabed the ball and use a little strengt, I spiked the ball like bam, and it hit the floor and then it poped and ther was a huge crack on the floor(he didn't go high up when he jumped he just did his normal jump )

there was a ten seconds silence.

"umm, are all of you good" I asked, I saw coach ukai trying to hold his laugh I mean I also have to admit it, they're faces we're priceless.

"WHAT" screamd everyone also the managers and also takeda sensei.

"is there something wrong " I asked.

"b-boke hinata boke" kageyama stuterd~(*+﹏+*)~

"ye-" I was about to say and someone interupting me.

"OUR DEAREST KOHAI, WHAT WAS THAT" screamd tanaka-san and noya-san.

After that

"So your telling me that is not even your full strength" daichi-san said.

"Yes" I said.

Everyone was surprised even coach ukai.

*sigh"ok everyone get to moving, and you just seat right next to me" said coach ukai, and so I sat next to him.

The others did not notice that I was the one observing them but the managers did help I also teach then how to see through the players so it will be easy when i'm not around.

After that everyone went home, hinata couldn't sleep because he was existed, and the he slept but he forgot to set his alarm.

Friday
Exactly 5:03 am
In front of the gym.

NO ONE'S POV

"Where is hinata, he's the only one missing" said coach ukai.

*sigh "that boke probably forgot to set his alarm" said kageyama who has a tick mark on.

"Was that the reason the king and his queen got late yesterday" said tsukishima who was smirking.

"Tsk, shut up you salty fry" said kageyama then turned away blushing while covering his face.

*sigh "everyone just get on the bus" said coach ukai who was thinking that what would hinata react if they left him.

"But what about hinata" said sugawara, while trying to clam the two idiots.

"Don't worry he'll be there and I'll message him" said coach ukai "ok little brats get in" added coach ukai.

"Hai" said everyone.

HINATA'S POV