Unexpected Love ( Zayn Malik love story)

Chapter 1: Love at first sight... yeah right

“Finally WINTER BREAK WOO HOO!!” I yell next to my BFF. “ Yeah 1D concerts all the way!!” She yells back. “ No I refuse. Nicole Garcia there will be speak of 1 direction. Understood?” I say with a serious face forcing myself not to laugh. “ Fine but I kinda got us backstage to meet 1 direction so you have to go... sorry.” Nicky says feeling sympathetic. “ Fine when is it?” “ Tonight look cute please.” “ Ok see ya tonight bye.” 30 minutes later I get ready for the stupid concert. In my best Nicole voice I say in my head, “ I got us backstage passes.” “ Please pretty please.” The ringing of my phone interrupts my thoughts. “ Hello?” I ask for some reason I feel as if it’s a stranger. “ Hey I’m outside come on I don’t wanna be late!!” I know it’s Nicole and feel a rush of anger and boredom. “ Whatever.” I hang up and we ride in silence. While listening to the radio of course One Thing by that super annoying British boy group. When we finally got to the concert, I was just like the outcast... you know the only one not screaming like a crazy person who just kissed Taylor Lautner. The concert lasted about an 1 then we went back stage to meet the losers, so we can get on with our awesome winter break we have planned.Soon enough I start daydreaming about winter break my loser friend talks to 1D, when I bump in to someone. " Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there I'm Kaitlyn." After I'm sure my are  isn't broken and notice it's one of them. "It's ok my names Zayn nice to meet you." He says with the sexiest brittish acent I have every heard. "Uhh you too I'm here with my one direction obbsessed friend even though I'm sure your used to people like that." After that while I wait for my friend and we talk somehow he ends up asking me on a date. Of course I say yes and he says he'll pick me up Saturday at 8. I'm so excited yet dissapointed in myself for actually liking a member of One Direction. In the car I spill the news to Nicky. "So yeah then he asked me out and I stupidly accepted now we are going out Saturday." I say as if my puppy just died. "OMG that's great I gotta go home my mom just texted and said my grandparents are spending the night." She says with so little emotion I think she's dying on me. "Don't you mean Saturday?" I ask confused. " You have a date... remember hehe bye." The she drives off leaving me in front of my house. I go to bed thinking what did I just get myself into.