Chapter 2: More than Friends?

Ding dong, I hear the doorbell and take one more look at myself then answer the door. " Hey Zayn." "Hey you look great, are you ready?" He says shyly. " Ya I'm ready. Thanks you look good too so let's go." I feel so wierd talking to him. He lead me to a black limo with a white interior, suddenly I don't belong. I don't think we should be doing this, either way I like someone else. A guy like me, you know the normal sweet guy average, like me. "So how's your school like, I wouldn't know." When he says that I'm practicly in shock, I mean SCHOOL!! Who asks about school. I respond so he doesn't think that I'm totally bored. "It's ok. I mean I don't love it. You know all the homework, studying and all that stuff." I Say hoping he changes the subject. "So how's it like turing the world?" I ask "Well..." I zone out and just listen to his accent. In about 10 more minutes we are at the restuarant, and it is the fanciest thing I have every seen. Probably the only fancy thing Iv'e every seen. We walk in and I look around and I'm just in awe. They have diamond encrusted table legs, and crystal chandeliers, it's so beatiful I can't even describe it. "Your name sir." The guy asks, I'm so un-fancy I don't even know the proper name. "Yes right this way sir." We walk over to our table and actually have a. really good date. It gets pretty late and Zayn drops me off home. "I had a really good time, well I guess I'll see you around sometime. You know since your on a tour." I say thinking that I actually like him. "I had a good time too. Bye." Yeah bye." We look into eachother's eyes for a split second then he leans in and kisses me. He soft lips touch mine and I can taste the mint in his mouth. When it yends there is an awkward silence, and he leaves.

The next day I get a phone call from Zayn. I am reluctant to answer due to last nights events. I eventually work up the courage to pick up the phone. "Hayyyyy." I say as if I am talking to my Bestie. "Hi Kaitlyn. How's it going?" "Oh Hi Zayn everything's good how's touring the world?" I ask then let out a small chuckle. "I can imagine how cool it is, fans screaming your name. Signing autographs must be great." "Well not really. It may seem that way though." He says cautiously. "Why not, how is it not amazing?" I say cautiously back. "Well I don't get to see the most beautiful sweet amazing girl everyday." He says sweetly. "Aww whoever it is they must be really lucky." I say blushing. "Baby... it's you and I just wanted you to know that your the vest thing that's ever come into my life. I gotta go but I'll call you later. Bye" "Aww thanks Zayn. Call me soon. Bye." I hung up the phone and the phone and started panicking. Wait are we dating are we boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know if I'm ready to be more than friends.