Chapter 3: The call

"Kaitlyn I'm home!!!" I hear someone yell un my house. I panic grab a knife and and hide uder my bed. Nobody lives here with me. "Pancakes with Ketchup." ’s our secret code for when I need to sneak in her house at night or the other way around. I here the voice say. “NICOLE! YOU CANNOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT ARE YOU CRAZY!!” I yelled. I got out from under my bed and showed her the knife I was gonna use on her. “Whoa no need to get all violent. I came when I got your text, code red what’s wrong. Tell me you left me in suspense!” She says with a quiver I can tell she’s worried. “It’s Zayn he... I think..... I don’t know It’s just umm.” I try to explain but I don’t know how. “Oh for the love of ice cream sundae’s with hot fudge just blurt it out already! Oh and umm me and Harry are dating!” She says while rapidly shaking my shoulder back and forth like a  maniac. "Okay here goes Zaynwantstobemyboyfriend!" say without pausing. "OMG did you accept!! You guys can get married and have a romantic wedding Paris then your ---" I interrupted her ad continued myself "Honeymoon in Hawaii and give birth to a baby boy first so he can beat up anyone who tries to hurt my baby girl. I know it's just... I'm not sure about dating him. I mean he' s a celebrity traveling the world and I'm just a normal girl and I don't know. He can have any girl he wants, he can cheat on me and break my heart. I don't want to get played Nicki." I say "Kaitlyn as your BFF I know how you feel and if he does anything to hurt you... well he'll either be stranded in the Sahara Desert or Stranded in the dark woods at night with the Slender Man, Wolves and bloosucking bats. I promise." I take her word and she says she'll sleep over for the call. I have an amazing BFF! *Laughing so damn hard, trashed your dad's new car* Oath by Cher Lloyd comes on and I check my phone and see that it's Zayn. "It's him turn off the music. Leave the TV on and shut up so your can here... ready?" I ask Nicole "Answer the dang phone!" She yells at me "Ok shut up!" I yell back then pick up. "Hey stranger." I say cool and relaxed even though on the inside I'm nervous as crap!! I have no idea what's about to happen. "Hey I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He says so low I can tell he even more nevous than I am. "Yes!" "Ok babe I'll call you later I have to do a concert. I dedicate every song to you." "Aww thanks boo bye." I say dying to get off the phone so I can scream at the top of my lungs. "Bye." *Click* "3 2 1 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm dating Zayn Malik!!" I scream "I KNOW!!" Nicole yells next to me. We spend like an 20 minutes yelling yay! When I get another call *WARNING this is your mother. This call may last 17 years. She may nag. Answering this call may cause major sidefects such being easily irratated, lack of rest, deafness, constant naging and in extreme cases GAS!* "Hello.........yes......ok.........no..........yes........ok........... I love you too bye." Click. After 8 hours. "Let's go to bed it's 5 in the morning."