Chapter two

After a long night of training, practicing and arguing Atsumu sat on the opposite side of the court facing sakusa while he was applying hand sanitiser for the 6th time while in that room. "Hey sakusa-"

"No."

Atsumu frowned. Why does this guy have to be such a jerk?

"I didn't even say anything yet? Whatever I'm bored."

Sakusa looked up still rubbing in the 6th round of hand sanitizer in the palm of his hand. "Does it look like I care?"

Looks like I'll have to entertain myself. Atsumu mentally told himself while standing up to practice more.

...............................................................
Atsumu's pov:
I started to get tired, I could feel my legs going dead beneath my body and everything turned spiny.

Crap. I wasn't looking where the ball was and instead on letting it fall to the floor I hit it as hard as I could... to my luck it landed... right on sakusa.. and worse of all I couldn't hold back my laugh-

"HA" he turned with a sharp frown.

"Sorry really, it was just funny" I realised I was all sweaty and decided to pour my water over my head with no hesitation I can feel his eyes just staring at me shocked.
"What? I'm getting rid of the germs aren't I?"
"You do realise that you have no more water right?"

Shit.

"Totally... yeah I knew that."

He rolled his eyes while continuing to eat from his sandwich.

I sat back across from him. Now thinking about it I've never really known how good he looked. His black hair feathered his face perfectly and his sharp jaw line fit his face, his eyes seemed strict but not in a bad way.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped out of my thoughts. I got caught that's awkward-

"I'm hungry." He frowned and gave a 'so?' Type of look.

"Let's ask each other questions" I said in a excited tone

"Why would I want to do that?" I rolled my eyes at his tone

"Because your life sucks, come on it'll be fun" I smirked at him and he sighed deeply

"Fine"

"why do you like playing volleyball so much?"(This isn't the real reason it's just from my imagination

"Oh well I've always had a liking to volleyball but people are confused since I hate germs and honestly it's the time I don't really think about germs since I'm focused on the game."

I listened to his answer carefully. It's weird out of all sports he chose volleyball and the fact he gets focused that explains why he gets annoyed when I mess my sets up.

"Uh, why are you so interested in getting to know people?"

I took time to think about the question "I guess I like to make new friends, everyone is so different and I like to find out how they think of things."

Sakusa nodded in agreement and my eyes were getting tired, I don't have the energy to go home I mean we are practicing in the morning anyway right?

"Im going to sleep, I'll just use my spare jumper and the mats."

"Here? Okay just don't come near me."

I smirked at his reply and got everything set up. "Night omi-omi"

"Omi-omi? What's that?"

I laughed slightly at the disgust in his voice "my new nickname for you."

"I hate it"

"Perfect!"

I written this when I was half asleep so I'm really sorry if I made any errors or if it was bad I will probably fix them once I get the chance! Thanks for reading if you ever still are, if you are thank you!!! Have a nice day/night