The Oldest Child Almost dies.

My POV
I picked up Chris and Elizabeth up, singing a soothing lullaby for them. Not long after they fell asleep. "Thankyou." "For what?" I ask William in a confused manner. "For helping Michael get rid of those so called friends of his." "Your welcome. They are not welcome here. And if they come here again, it won't be pleasant." I look down at William's lap to see Michael asleep. "Let me take him to his room." I pick him up slowly from William's lap, taking him to his room. "Sleep good Michael." I whisper, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Thankyou." I hear Michael mumble under his breath. "Your welcome kiddo." I get up, walking out of his room, slowly closing his, To insure no sound is made. I walk down stairs to the kitchen area and see William leaning against a counter. "Will?" He looks at me and I see his eyes are purple. "Glitchtrap. That's not a very smart idea!" I turn into my demon form glitching to inside Will's mind. "You made a big mistake." I say looking at the smiling bunny. "What are you gonna do about it bitch." "Where is he?" "Why the hell would I tell you!" "Now!" I grab his bow holding him in place. "Don't even try to run. I can glitch too." I start laughing as if I went insane. "You have chosen death! ILL KILL YOU! YOU FUCKING GLITCH!" "Y/N. PLEASE STOP!" I turn with Glitchtrap still in my grasp." "You can kill him. If you do I'll die too." I see that he starts to lose breath. I drop Glitchtrap. I look at myself. And slowly turn back into my human form. I look around. "I'm a Monster!" I leave Will's mind and run to the guest room, locking the door behind me. "I'm a Monster. I almost killed him. Im useless. I'm horrible." "You are horrible. " "What the hell?" I look up and look around to see a shadow infront of me. It looked like Glitchtrap. "What do you want Glitchtrap?" "Dang you figured it out." "Go away." "You almost killed him. I wonder how you feel about that?" "GO AWAY GOD DAMNIT! YOUR JUST A FUCKING GLITCH TRYING TO MESS WITH MY HEAD! GO THE FUCK AWAY! "Y/n! Are you okay!?" "W-William." He bangs the door down. "Y/n. Are you okay?" "No. I almost killed you and your damned glitch is taunting me about it. I feel so fucking helpless. I'm a Monster." "Y/n... Your not a monster. You just wanted to protect me form Glitchtrap. And I understand that." "I'm s- mhm!" He pulled me into a kiss. Holding it for a little while, releasing it and kissing me again. "Your not a monster y/n. You the most amazing person ever." He kisses me again, picking me up as I slowly melt into the kiss, making it slitly more intense. "I'll always love you Y/n."
He takes me to his room, placing me on the bed softly, realizing, I had fallen asleep.
William's POV
I walk out of my room after changing into more comfortable clothes. "Daddy?" I turn around, to see that it is Elizabeth. "Yes Eli?" "Is Y/n okay?" "Yes. She is just a little stressed." "Can I go and give her a hug Daddy?" "Sure, but you gotta be quiet." "Yes Sir." We walk into my room and Eli slowly makes her way towards Y/n. Give her a gently hug. " I hope you feel better Y/n, because tomorrow is Chris's birthday. And I know Chris isn't gonna want you to be sad on his birthday." She walks out of the room and I slowly close the door behind her. "Well it's time for you to go to bed Eli. So let's get you settled in." "Okay Daddy." We run to her room and I tuck her in, "Gn. Small Fry." "Gn." She slowly drifts to sleep. I walk out of her room, closing the door behind me. "I walk down stairs and sit on the couch. Going into my mind. "Glitchtrap. Come here." "I'm here William." "Why did you taunt Y/n? She did nothing to you." "She did nothing to me!? Are you fucking stupid! She was holding me by the neck!" "You deserved it! You tried to take control! What she did saved me! Who knows who you would have killed, while you had my under your control." "I would have killed that bitch first." "You will not lay a finger on her. Or you would have had torture for the rest of your god damn life." "Whatever. Bye." He leaves and I come out my mind and make my way to my room. I open the door and lay next to Y/n, making sure not to wake her. "Good Night Y/n." Shortly after I fall asleep. The next morning I wake up to hear the shower running. I presume she is taking a shower, do I go down stairs, and begin to cook breakfast, for everyone. "Good Morning Papa! Guess what day it is!" "It's your birthday, little man!" "Happy Birthday Chris." "Thankyou Michael!" I see Y/n out of the corner of my eye. "Good Morning little man!" She says as she walks up to Chris. "I'm guessing today is your birthday!" "Yeah! And were going to Freddy's Pizzaria today!" "That's wonderful!"
Time Skip
We are at Freddy's Pizzaria and are celebrating Chris's birthday. He looks so happy.
My POV
I made sure to stay near Chris, because I knew those boys were gonna try something. I see the boys walk in and I stair at them. They slowly make their way to Michael. "Michael can you come over here." "Sure." He walks over. "Let's stay around Chris okay. Your friends are hear." "Okay." They run over and grab for Chris. Michael jumps in the way and they pick up Michael, taking him to FredBear. "Chris stay here!" I run after them but the already have his head in FredBear's mouth. "Let him go!" "I teleport over to them, attempting to pull him out, I finally get him out with the help of, michael using his arm. I get his head out but I hear a crunch. I look up and see Michael's arm completely gone, getting a pained scream from Michael. I turn around towards Michael's old friends. My voice turns demonic. "You! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I run towards them at speed faster than man. "You made a big mistake." "Y/n! Calm down! Your scaring everyone!" I look around and see all of the kids are crying. "No. I'm sorry. I should have stayed calm. I'm going home Will." I walk out the door still halfway in my demon form. I teleport back home, after so I transform back into my original form. "I'm a Monster. I scared those kids." I say as I drink a glass of water. "I'm a horrible person!" I throw the glass across the room, and watch as it shatters into pieces. "I can't believe it! I scared all of them! I'm pretty sure, Chris is scared of me now. I'm terrible." I walk over to the glass on the floor and start picking up the broken glass. One of the bigger pieces of glass I picked up, slipped out of my hand, earning a demonic scream from me, as I turn halfway into my demon form. "DAMNIT THAT FUCKING HURT!!!" "I then hear the door swing open. "Y/n! Are you okay!?" "I stand still half way in my demon form, and look at him. "Yeah I'm fine I threw a glass and it shattered against the wall. While I was picking up the pieces and one of them slipped out of my hand, cutting my hand." "Let me wrap it up for you." He grabs my hand as I start crying, slowly going back to my human form. "I'm a Monster." "Your not a monster Y/n!" I hear Chris's little feet make his way towards me. "You protected me Y/n! I think your power is unique!" I look up at him and he hugs me, "I had the best birthday ever because of you, except the fact Michael, lost his arm." "Haha. Yeah."
Time Skip
"Y/n?" "Yes Chris?" "Can I see your other form?" I look at him surprised. "Are you sure?" "Yeah! I'm a big boy! I won't get scared!" "Ok." I slowly transform into my demon form, growing several inches taller, turning completely black, growing horns and a long tail. Chris looks at me in amazement. "That's so cool!" "Your not scared?" "No! Why would I be scared?! That is so cool!" "I'm glad your not afraid! Do you think I could show your siblings?" "Totally! I don't know if Sissy, will be scared tho." "Well we will just have to find out! Right Little Man!" "Yeah!"

I hope you guys like this part! Thankyou you guys so much for reading! I posted this story not long ago and already had more reads then my other stories! I am so thankful!