Yemon got dressed, before heading out the door.

Harley walked over to their daughter's bedroom door and looked inside the room.

SunnySide stared at Harley, confused.

Harley sighed, wondering if she should wake up Abby or leave her alone.

SunnySide shook his head, as if saying let her sleep.

Harley nodded her head and left, closing the door, and walked downstairs to help Yemon with making breakfast.

Yemon was making pancakes, with some bacon going.

Harley started making the eggs on the other stovetop. She made scrambled eggs with some peppers for added flavors.

Yemon smiled, before finishing the batter for the pancakes.

"I'm worried." Harley spoke, her voice sounded distant, like she wasn't the one speaking, even though it was her voice.

"What's wrong?" Yemon asked.

"Our daughter stayed up watching that one movie, Bird Box, and didn't fall asleep until midnight. I overheard Karen suggested it to Abby when Ron and I went to go pick the girls up from school." Harley explained what happened.

"Hm. Why though? Kids their age shouldn't be watching those movies." Yemon answered.

"Karen told Abby that she had to prove herself in order to be friends with her and three other girls." Harley said, putting the now mixed eggs in a pan that had butter spread.

Yemon sighed. "She shouldn't be friends with them if they're only going to scare her." He growled.

Harley nodded her head in agreement, opening her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by someone coming downstairs.

Yemon turned to look back too.

It was Abby. She was rubbing her tired eyes and stumbling while trying not to fall or face plant into the walls.

Jadeon was behind Abby, not wanting her to hurt herself.

Abby fell back on her bottom, feeling too tired to try and stand up again. She had to watch another movie tonight and prove herself again in the movie theater room.

Jadeon picked Abby up, going down the stairs while holding her.

Abby snuggled into his warmth, feeling sleepy again.

"She is not going." Jadeon growled.

Harley was confused on what he meant by that. She turned to look at Yemon, wondering if he knows what Jadeon is talking about.

"He doesn't want Abby to prove herself. It hurts." Yemon told her.

Abby yawned again, blinking her eyes tiredly and looked up to where she knows the movie theater room is. She was told to watch 47 Metres Down.

"No. Abby, you shouldn't be doing that. You are hurting yourself." Yemon ordered loudly.

"But Karen-" Abby started saying but was interrupted by her father.

"No. I don't care what fragging Karen says. That's not how friends work." Yemon growled.

Abby looked at her father with tears in her eyes that matched his. One lone tear went down her face. She knew he was right, but Karen's mother was going to call to see if she wanted to go to the mall and then the movies.

Yemon grunted. "If you keep doing this, then I'll have to talk to your friend's mother." He ordered.

Abby could only nod before the phone rang. Abby turned her head to where the telephone is and tilted her head in confusion. Harley went to answer it.