meanwhile, finn and louis were playing a game of call of duty, finn was winning while louis was losing. maybe because he didn't really have those types of games where he came from. he was more into sports.

"ooh! got him!" finn yelled.

even though he was losing, louis gave him a high five. he was indeed having fun.

"we should take a break. want snacks?" finn asked the boy.

"sure if that's alright with you." louis said excitedly as he was about to try new american snacks. he followed finn down the stairs.

finn opened his pantry revealing all types of snacks. takis, doritos, marshmallows, chocolate pretzels, all the delicious stuff. louis stared in awe.

"take whatever you want and bring it up." finn told the boy calmly as he grabbed a bag of chips and waited for louis to choose. but he couldn't stop staring at all the amazing snacks. he wanted to try them all.

"c-can we bring all of them?" louis asked politely.

"yeah sure dude!" finn said quickly. he forgot louis had come from london and have probably never tasted, nor seen, any of these colorful bags of snacks before.

louis jumped up in excitement and brought 6 bags of different sweet snacks up to finns room. surprisingly, he never dropped any of them down the steps. they set the snacks down and louis looked out of the window curiously.

"i-is that y/ns room?" he asked, looking at the girls room. it was filled with hanging lights and a light pink wall with multiple photos on the wall.

"uh, yeah." finn looked over his shoulder. y/n wasn't in her room. they looked down at the same time to see two girls playing in the pool.

"oh! there she is!" louis opened finns window without hesitation.

"louis, no!" finn called but he was too late. louis was already about to do what he was about to do. what was it though?

"hello there miss y/n! lovely day isn't it?!" louis yelled to the girl in the pool. finn didn't want this to happen, so her back up against the wall so y/n couldn't see him.

"yes! very lovely day louis!" y/n yelled back with a smiling face. sofia stared at the boy in awe just as y/n did when she first saw him. she gave him a small wave. louis replied with a small laugh.

"finn! say hello!" louis said the the boy. he didn't know how y/n felt about finn. he thought they were best friends. he pulled finn to the window.

"louis no no!" finn whisper-yelled to the boy but he was too late. he was already visible to the two girls in the pool looking up to the window.

"h-hey y/n!" finn yelled with his voice cracking. he could tell by y/ns facial expressions that she did not want to see him there.

y/n gave a small wave and a fake smile to finn.

"it was nice seeing you two women! goodbye and hopefully i will see you two tomorrow!" louis waved at them which they returned waves back. he closed the window and saw finn was not happy.

"is there something you want to talk about? something is wrong, i sense it." louis told his new friend.

"no. nothing i'm just thinking about the football game." finn snapped out of his zone and realized they had an football game tomorrow. that's why caleb was having the party, he was so caught up with all his conversations with y/n that he totally forgot about it.