I just can't do it.

Past»

Normal POV

"Oh IGNEEL!"a woman in a lab coat,pink puffy hair calls.Little Igneel comes running towards her with a smile."Mommy!"he cheers hugging her."Aww,my Igneel,it's time to check to see if everything is working properly."she smiles injecting some liquid into Igneel's scales.Igneel closely falls asleep."M-mommy."he murmured falling in her arms."Ah,I'm so glad that experiment worked with the help of that portal to the unknown world,we finally recreated dragons and even created a demon that similar to Satan.My Igneel,you've so much more potential than your siblings.If this next experiment goes as planned,Ill disposal of the useless experiments with your help,Igneel."she smiles holding Igneel.She kisses Igneel's cheek."Igneel,will you kill the ones you call family?"she whispers in his ear.Then Kurosaki runs by."Dr.Sakura,my mom says the test are ready."she smiles with a missing tooth."Oh looks like someone lost a tooth."Sakura smiles."Yep,yesterday night."she smiles pointing to the hole.Kurosaki looks at Igneel."Is that Igneel experiment 666?"she asked."Haha,Why yes it is.So you remembered."she giggles."Of course.Igneel and Experiment 0 aka Lief are my friends.They're very nice to me."she smiles."Experiment 0?Haven't your mom ,Dr.Mary,told you to never go near him?"Sakura asks with disappointment across her face."Yes ma'am but Igneel said it was fine because he visits Lief all the time."she replies.Sakura's hair covers her face."Don't ever go over there again."she says.Kurosaki nods.

Present»

Igneel's POV

"What do you want,Dr.Sakura?"I sigh."Oh just came to visit my greatest creation,my son."she kisses my cheek."Don't call me that.You're only calling me your son because I did what you asked and killed my siblings all those years ago."I growl with hurt in my eyes."Hehe,Oh no it's because you do have my DNA in your make-up.I love you,Igneel.But now on to serious business.You know what that cherry blossom scent means,right?"she nibbled on my ear.Tch."Y-yes."I shiver."Then do...it...now"she whispers."I won't."I growl."What?"she gasp."I won't kill her."I repeat standing up."Heh,I accept your choice.But will you be able to control your flames,son?"she smirks walking into the shadows.I blush just thinking about Flare.Oh god am I having a crush on her?Sigh it's not like she'll like me she hates dragons and I'm part dragons.I splat unto my bed and start to fall asleep.