That Night

It was  boring really after we came back from the restaurant. Bob and Wade brung in their things for the few weeks. We put their things in the guest room and set up for a video. We were gonna do something stupid since we were getting drunk. That's what we always did.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and I'm here with Bob and Wade. They are staying here for a couple of weeks so we are going to make videos with them. We are playing... Oh god,  Zumba World Tour.  I know I said we are not going to play this again but, for old times sake." I said into the camera. We all started to laugh.

After we finished the video we all started to get ready to head to bed. I let them choose where they wanted to sleep.  Bob chose the guest room bed and Wade chose the couch. I couldn't sleep though. It wasn't that I drank too much. I think that I was just too excited that my two best friends were here.

I told them I was going to head out to take a walk. Wade said that he would come but Bob was out like a light. So after I locked up my room, we headed out. We decided we would walk to the park and then head back. While we were walking I felt as though I kept hearing...  Whispering.

"Wade, did you hear that?" "Hear what? " He asked.  "That whispering. " I told him. Wade looked at me confused. He shook his head. I looked behind us as we were walking and I saw a shadow. It was a few 100 feet away. It's eyes were red and it was a bit taller than Wade.

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I turned back infront of me to continue walking with Wade. "I thought I saw something." I said laughing.  I turned to Wade and saw that it wasn't Wade. It was the thing. It stared at me with its eyes looking right into mine.

I shot up forward. I was breathing heavy covered in sweat. I looked around trying to slow down my breathing. I picked up my phone to see that is was only 3am. I got out of my bead to hear loud snoring. I put my M shirt on and my glasses. My hair was still messy but I'll worry about that later. I walked into my living room to see Wade getting up.

"Wade I, had a bad dream." I looked at him. He sat up and pat his hand on the couch. "Come here and tell me what's wrong."