“Sleep.”

Ling Jing was hidden behind a strong magical barrier. Ordinary mortals know that it exists and its general location but only cultivators can faintly feel the fluctuations in spiritual energy that can give them the opportunity to enter.

Chu Yu’s first reaction upon entering the demonic cultivator’s camp was: It’s too ****ing auspicious and peaceful!

Ling Jing was equivalent to a territory that was full of spiritual energy. The people living there together in harmony were low-level cultivators and people with no spiritual roots. It was totally different from the desolate area outside where they had been met with hostility. Instead, this place was a lot more lively.

Chu Yu sighed in his heart. Looking up, he saw two demonic cultivators flying too fast in front of him. They almost fell down together.

… Sure enough, the cultivation world needs a copy of “Flying Sword Air Traffic Safety Tips.”

****! Chu Yu didn’t have time to curse yet when he saw the two demonic cultivators, with fierce expressions on their faces, draw their swords.

Without even saying a word, we’re going to start fighting?

Chu Yu was stunned. Lost in astonishment, he mentally withdrew his previous impression of this place.

In the end, this was a place of demonic cultivators. The impression he had of its “auspicious and peaceful” atmosphere was just a like a cloud floating in the sky, a fleeting impression.

Having learned his lesson from the previous occasion, this time Chu Yu did not intend to ask for directions. Anyway, they were already in Ling Jing so Mei Yin Valley couldn’t be far away.

This pleasant mood did not last long, Chu Yu saw that something was wrong.

How come the demonic cultivators, whom Chu Yu thought were coming over to just to watch, had actually surrounded them and drawn their swords?

Could it be that they thought it was more fun to put their oar in instead of just watching a lively scene?

That idea had just flashed through Chu Yu’s mind when Xie Xi suddenly raised his hand, intercepting a knife that had been thrown from somewhere behind them. Xie Xi caught the knife between two fingers and broke it.

Chu Yu discreetly tightened his hold on Xie Xi’s neck: “It seems that Ling Jing is a trap. I wonder how they found us.

They had just entered Ling Jing and hadn’t even had time to go admire the local sights. How were the demonic cultivators able to immediately sense their presence?

Xie Xie held his sword in one hand and Chu Yu on the other. Pursing his lips, he looked at the demonic cultivators who had surrounded them on every side. “I heard that the Demonic Path’s Dun Yue Sect have a technique that can track cultivators even if they don’t use their spiritual energy. It’s regarded as a demonic technique.”

This kind of technique is very boring. It sounded quite frivolous but it was very useful during the cultivator’s battles. This godly technique basically made the Righteous Path cultivator’s secret agents and spies useless. Chu Yu had only gone to the battlefield a few times so he wasn’t aware of this. Listening to Xie Xi’s explanation, Chu Yu was speechless.