Buddy Life - Fab6 - Part 1

Start from the beginning

While I circled my hand around her neck & choked her neck...while she was screaming..."Like that??? Like really...No girl will come around me now... Man you are killing me my buzz girl!!!"

(To which she punched his stomach hard withe her elbows to get rid of his choking hold.

"Shutup Drama queen!!! Be thankful & come...your Junior Sehgal is dyiiiing to bounce the basketball on your head" saying she threw the ball on his head & they started running...

Raghav followed her on the ground while the entire college was looking at them.

Siya was already Raghav's bestie!!! His gang & Siya's friend Tanya knew it but the rest of the college had misunderstood their chemistry to be something else!!!

Afterall Raghav would keep choking her neck for every minute thing & would keep hugging her every now & then. Siya had started making double xerox of notes for Raghav & would also prepare Raghav for exams...Even the Siya who would visit Sehgal Mansion only on sundays was now a regular, also Raghav would drop & pick her up from college. They would have evening coffees & prepare important notes for exams & Daadi would kiss both their foreheads & bless them all the best...

It was not normal as they were competitors!!! Ideally they must be pulling each other's hairs to fight the university rank & knowing what a spoilt sport Raghav was everyone expected him to make sure to beat Siya...but here they were working together & solving each other's doubts.. The otherwise Raghav who hardly attended any special classes was now coming to college to prepare for semester exams in holidays as Siya would teach him.

They would revise, learn & also teach Alisha/Suhan & Tanya.

Just then the semester exams were approaching & thats when Sapna was back to college but she completely ignored Raghav. Raghav felt very bad for being ignored by Sapna but couldnt forget how she spoke ill about Siya.
However Siya asked Raghav to talk to her & he did the same. To which she rudely replied, I dont want any distraction during semesters & anyways I hear a lot about you Raghav..Looks like you found your dream girl!! Saying she left to the exam hall.

Siya felt guilty for being the gooseberry in their relationship. So she avoided Raghav...

Their semester exams got over while post last exam Raghav came running to Siya saying

"We can convince Sapna...she is not a bad gi"

While Siya cut him in between & said... "Iam fine Raghav!!! I have no issues!!! Its Sapna who has issues...convince her"

While Raghav held her hand & asked "Siyu are you angry on me?

To which Siya smiled & held his hand saying "Never Golu Sehgal!!! I just want you to be happy & i can say...she doesnt like me much!!! Its fine na...its our understanding... we can be friends we dont need to show it off???Correct?"

To which Raghav smiled & hugged her & ruffled her hair... while Siya chuckled & told him..

"Ok now listen.. I am going to my cousin's wedding for next 10 days starting tomorrow to Amritsar... So dont try to reach me & ya if possible "Ab to bolde mere baap!!! (Atleast tell her now)" she said & Raghav blushed scratching back of his head.)

***

"Goa is the best place to vacation dude... we must come here atleast once in a year !!!" I told to Suhaan while lying on the lazy chair on the Calangute Beach in our swimming trunks soaking some sun...

While Esha came with a sungown & laid down next to us sucking her juice.

"Raghzzzz... you really wanna end up with that bimbo?" she asked

I looked at her angrily "Esha we have discussed this the n number of times!!!"

"I mean look at that thing Raghz...you are in Goa...with baby oil applied on your body.. you look hot too! You are kind of exposing too!! i mean ya... you dont look enticing to me but i can definitely see those sexy brunettes eye-raping you dude!!! Which means yea you are something!

But you are here with Suhaan on one side...me on the other & soaking sun!! while you should be ideally breaking your virginity fast with that girlfriend of yours! But forget that she is not even spending aminute with you..today is the 2nd day in Goa Raghav...

You dont tell her!! She doesnt care!! You flirt with girls but when they return the favour you chicken out & someone like Siya comes to rescue you!!!

While she doesnt come to you...doesnt let you have an affair with anyone...doesnt care for you... even now she is doing shopping at an expensive boutique! For gods's sake she has spent lakhs from yesterday & all that went from your stupid credit card! What kind of a relation is this Raghav?'

To which Alisha & Bikki pulled another chair next to Esha & lied down sipping her beer & said...

"Its the one they call COMPLICATED on social media Esha'" & they both hi-fi

To whih Bikki adds in and says "No no...in his case its Toxic!!!" i glare at all of them!!! & take a sip of my diet coke!!

This is an anti Sapna gang i tell you !!!

While suddenly i remembered... "Hey did anyone of you speak to Siya? I mean since she has gone to Amritsar there is no news at all!!!"

While Suhaan said "Siyaaah"

& I look at him saying..."Ya mannn Siya... she called you?'

To which with eyes as wide as saucers he said "No...but i see her dude!!"😳

"Whattt? is there something mixed in his cold drink?" i ask Bikki...

While i see Bikki's mouth wide open😲

& next i turn my gaze in the direction as that of theirs & am shocked to see Siya play with a little child in sand while still in a swim suit & a scarf tied against her waist while she was on her knees her hair dripping wet & she was on her knees while wet sand was sticking to her skin & she was giggling like a little girl helping the child build a sand castle...

I gulped a lump in my throat!!!😳

Although she looked cute while giggling but i couldnt ignore the fact!!!

She was looking smoking hot!!!🔥🔥🔥

Helplessly she was!!! 🔥🔥🔥