where in the world has TLOS been?

Hey, it's TheLordOfShipping. It's been a hot minute, huh?

I don't even know if anyone will care to hear from me lol. I just figured I should probably talk to you about some stuff regarding Wattpad and this account, because I've been gone so long with no explanation as to why. I think that's the least I owe you.

First of all, I did come back because I'm considering writing again. However, I am probably not going to be updating regularly because I've been really busy lately with school and personal projects, which both take up a lot of my time.

I am also not interested in writing fanfiction as much anymore. I want to move on to trying my own original writing, with my own characters. I will continue to expand on my poetry book on occasion, and I have ideas for a new story that I'm very excited about. I started planning over the summer, and, though I don't have everything with that sorted out yet, that might be something I'll start in the future. I may write fanfiction as well, but I don't want that, and shipping, to be my brand anymore. I will also likely not write any more content for Be More Chill, Hamilton, etc. I'm not so invested in those fandoms anymore.

I will be changing my username, and probably changing the way this account looks. I've also unpublished or deleted books that I don't want to display on my page. I'm sorry if those were ones that you really enjoyed. I'm just not proud of them lol. (Also, as a result of rebranding this account, Logical and Shipper (ShipLogical) are no longer going to be a thing. Not like they were much to begin with, anyway. They're basically just a ripoff Left Brain/Right Brain from Bo Burnham's song.)

Thank you all for sticking with me through this bumpy journey. We've had some great times, and I'm sure there will be more where that came from. I know I'm not the most reliable person. I've made a bunch of promises that I hadn't kept. I'm not promising anything to you guys anymore; I don't want you to get your hopes up that I'll go back to writing, because honestly, there's a chance I might just not do that. I have lots going on, and if I just can't make time to write on here for a while, then I'm not going to.

I appreciate all of your support. You've made me feel really special. I hope you all like whatever stories, art, or other projects I create next in this new chapter of my life.

-Ben

(If you want to contact me or anything, my Instagram is oh.boi.its.benj. I use that the most.)