chapter 11

I went to go get myself another drink and i go take a seat at the bar next to Harry i look to my side and saw Draco laughing with his friends still i look at him and he looks at me and winks i turn away and smile "so y/n how is the party" Harry says i look over at him and say "it's really fun thanks Harry" i turn away and order a vodka i grab the vodka and take a sip i see Draco looking at me so i walk over to Blaise he was leaning against a wall doing nothing so i thought i would give him some entertainment i start playing with his shirt giggling with him.

I bite my lip turning him on the i feel his large hand against my neck as he pulls me in to kiss him i passionately make out with him then bite his lip i feel a hand on my boob knowing he was touching it i pull away and moan in his ear i he starts massaging it i pull him onto my lips again heavily i bite down on his lips and i grab him by the arm and start leading him to the bathroom i look up and i see Draco death staring us down pulling a face i smile and keep walking i throw Blaise against the wall and start unbuckling his pants quickly.

I pull down his pants ready to insert him inside of me he starts moaning surprisingly loud i start smiling and giggle to myself i soon enough insert myself deeply inside of him and i start jumping up and down on his dick as soon as it was heating up we here the door start to open gasp in shock and turn my head it was Draco "get out mate you can see we're busy" Blaise says in his deep toned voice he seemed pretty mad "get off him y/n" Draco says he looked so pissed off i look at him and turn my head.

"we are doing something Draco!" i say in a angered tone Blaise looks at me and smiles he turns to Draco and he pulls a face at him i pull Blaise towards me again and start making out with him again i hear the door shut and i start bouncing higher and deeper i start screaming in pleasure i feel Blaise grab my ass and i moan he smiles and i pull myself out of him and start getting dressed "what are you doing y/n?" i turn to him and kiss him deeply and walk out leaving him alone in their.

I see Draco on the corner off my eye and i start walking over to him with Blaise's jacket over my shoulder i see Draco look at me in disappointment as soon as i get closer i see Pansy walk over to him with drinks i see him and he smiles and thanks her i look at him with anger and rage he smiles knowing he has pissed me off but i knew i needed to get payback i walk over to Ron and i throw him against the wall and make out with him i jump up onto with my legs rapped around him he grabs my ass holding me up for support everyone starts clapping in enjoyment.

I see Draco so pissed off and in rage Pansy was still there trying to get his attention touching his shirt and his hair she all of a sudden pulls her lips onto his and he was that pissed off he starts making out with her i already knew he never liked her so i knew he was getting payback i start messing with Ron's hair moving my hand through it i start kissing his neck and biting his ear i see a mark on his neck that i just had done a couple minutes ago i smile at him knowing what i did.

I jump back down off him and kiss him on the cheek and walk over to the bar grabbing myself another drink i feel a hand on my thigh and i knew that scent from somewhere i grab them by the shirt and kiss them and push them away "i know what you're trying to do" i hear them say i knew straight away that it was Draco i feel he take a sit next and he ordered a a beer i turn away not making eye contact with him i feel a hand on my thigh moving up and down.

I put my head back feeling his touch i soon enough push his hand off my thigh knowing i can't contain myself i whisper into his ear "you know i can't control myself around you" i turn away smirking knowing exactly what i just did he not only again places his hand on my thigh but moves his hand closer to my pussy i grab his hand and move it to my boob making him feel it "i know how badly you wanted to feel it before" he smiles at me and touches my chin "don't get too carried away" he says in his soothing voice i smile i push his hand away once again.

I walked away realizing the time it was 1:00 am i knew we had school the next day so i go over to Jake and i ask if he can walk me back to the dorms he gladly agreed and placed on hand on my ass i loved his touch so i let him place his hand there i turn my head and see Draco looking pissed off i smile at him and wink i turn too Jake and kiss him biting his lip in the process.

Draco pulled a face and rolled his eyes i giggle to myself and keep walking we walk down the freezing cold corridors all the way to the dorms as soon as we reach the dorms i kiss Jake goodnight and go brush my teeth after i do so i jump into bed and fall straight to sleep i knew straight away i was going to be hungover the next day it was my own fault for drinking that much though i was excited to see what would happen with Draco the next day we will have to wait and see.

authors note
i'm so sorry for such the long wait i have been so busy i will hopefully update sooner but hope you enjoy this chapter thank you for reading 🐣🐍