Our wounds

"Forget about it" they tell me very often that what hurts heals but they have never told me give me what you feel to synchronize our wounds.

Don't  lie to me that you are apologyze because it will never be like this, Don't send me your saddest or happiest playlist.

No matter what you do, it will stop my emotions because i think it was too late.

I am still  "my little young man" to close the curtains and fall crying on the bed, I am still  " ex little young man"  so that my ego retains my fears for a few minutes and then publicly regrets.

How do you understand a soul just because the same thing happened to you? Let me tell you it was not the same way, I hear voices asking me to stop, I hear laughter asking me to continue, but nobody asks me to synchronize emotions and connect through looks.

My soul is not completely cold, I need heat from some sheets on my shoulders, I need the space to heal but I don't expect you to tell me that you understand.

I know perfectly how it works, but maybe you have no idea how to heal yourself, you live saying be happy When you're more broken than me How do I know? Your eyes are sad but your gaze tries to hide it.

I don't need your pity, I need your patience, I don't need your stories, I need my mind to sort itself out.

Give me days, give me weeks, give me love from afar but do not leave me alone the four walls shrink when there is no one pending, it is not easy to know the feeling of a dreaming person, do not manipulate your words I already told you, just give time, is what nobody says but expects. Em.R