ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ?

Start from the beginning

he hoped they would just get to tylers house and then they won't have to worry about anything else for a while.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

later on, joshua was sitting on tylers bed and was admiring the smaller boys room. it was a basically just a cream color with soft pink colors splattered in some places.

joshua adored it.

it really fit the boy's personality and everything. tyler just gave off those kinds of color vibes? does that make sense? it doesn't matter.

as joshua was admiring the room tyler had gone to the bathroom and did what he had to do before coming back.

he looked up from his little feet and noticed how joshua was admiring his room. he bit his pink and plump bottom lip as he went over to his bed and sat down next to the older male.

joshua looked down at tyler and smiled warmly. they both just kinda sat there, looking at each other. tyler felt so fuzzy and lightheaded but in a good way. little did he know...

joshua felt the same way.

the back of both of their shirts moved a bit and they looked at each other with confused faces.

they tried to get them to stop but they just wouldn't..

they both had a feeling that they were hiding the same thing but neither of them had the guts to ask the other.

they both eventually just ignored what had happened and laughed it off. they just came up with excuses was all it was.

tyler got up from the bed and cleared his throat as he messed with the bottom of his sweater. "u-um.. if y-you'd like, i can play you one of my favorite songs? m-maybe itll make you h-happy, joshua!" the tan boy says and let out the most heavenly giggle, making the older males heart melt. "sure, sweetheart." he chuckled and watched as the smaller male ran over to his record player.

he grabbed one of his favorite vinyls and set the object down on the record player. He lined it up with one of the lines that played the beginning of his favorite song and his eyes immediately closed, smiling ever so widely.

♫♫♫

tyler slowly started to move around his room and listened to the song as it played.

"they say i'm too young to love you.."

he sighed and held his small hands behind his back as he moved around his room, joshua watching closely to every move he made.

"i don't know what i need.."

tyler loved this song. he played it to his mother all the time and she adored it as well. it was just something they enjoyed with one another and he wanted to show it to joshua so he would continue to smile and he happy.

as the song continued to play, joshua had crossed his legs and watched the beautiful boy sway to the song in the background.

he was so infatuated with how the boy swayed his hips and how his lips were just ever so slightly parted. his eyes were closed so his eyelashes set beautifully against his cheeks.

"well my boyfriends in a band.."

tyler tilted his head to the side as he listened to the song and bit his lip, driving joshua wild. this boy was absolutely gorgeous and it amazes joshua on how he didn't know it.

he wishes he could just tell tyler that so many times.. but he knew that the angelic boy would never believe him, no matter how many times he told him.

joshua was definitely obsessed with this boy and he knew he will be for a very long time. could you blame him though? he was gorgeous, he was sweet, he was caring, and just so many good things. joshua couldn't put it into words how much this boy meant to him and he's only known him for a few days.

the smaller boy continued to sway side to side as he listened to the song and wrapped his arms around himself every now and then as he listened. this song just brought out some things in him that would look so sinful to other people.. but to him, he was just dancing and having the time of his life.

he didn't know the thoughts joshua had in his head as he watched the delicate boy and he definitely didn't know that joshua wouldn't stop staring at him.

if he knew, he would be so embarrassed and he would just hide away his face. joshua didn't want that. he wanted to watch the boy blush and get embarrassed.

he thought it was an absolute sight to see tyler like this. he wondered if he was the only one to see tyler like this besides his family.

tyler took a deep breath as he rolled his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows for a moment as he listened to the song.

joshua inhaled sharply as he watched him. it looked beyond sinful in the way the boy did it but joshua couldn't think that. he needed to think straight for once.

"yeah my boyfriends pretty cool... but he's not as cool as me.."

tyler opened his eyes and looked at joshua. he gently grabbed his hands and stood him up, pulling him close and setting the tallers hands on his waist as he wrapped his arms around his neck. he laid his head against the orders chest and closed his eyes, humming as he listened to the song.

the boys swayed side to side as the song continued to play and they both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

♫♫♫

joshua listened to the song fade away and slowly moved back and looked down at the smaller boy, noticing that he was looking up at him.

"hi.." the heavenly boy giggled out and blushed brightly, making joshua beam.

"hey.." he whispered back and bit his lip. "you're absolutely gorgeous.. you know that?" he questioned him and the smaller boy blushed and hid his face in joshuas chest, whining.

joshua chuckled and moved one of his hands up to the brunettes hair, running his fingers through it before he watched him look up at him again. "y-you really think i'm pretty..?" he asked. joshua shook his head.

"no, sweetheart.. i think you're absolutely gorgeous.."

—❤︎. .❤︎—