Unexpected.

Its been a week since the wedding Sam and Emily are still on some sunny beach for their honeymoon, so Paul, Jared, Collin and the two new members of the Uley pack Liam and Benjamin. They all have to run with us, until Sam gets back. Since they can't hear our thoughts unless we choose to share them, it's more like talking out loud really, it makes this more bearable, I already can't deal with having this pack in my head. 'Aww, we aren't that bad' Seth says and I roll my eyes. Jake is at the Cullen's house so I'm running there right now, just to check in on him because he hasn't phased in a while. The two packs are are busy running patrol even though there isn't any danger, Alice would know if there was. 'I find it pretty cool that we're all running together again' Quil says. And I roll my eyes. 'Don't forget this is only temporary.' I think. 'Yeah yeah I won't.' Quil thinks.

I get to the Cullen house and quickly phase back and change into my clothes. I walk in without knocking. I look around wondering where Jacob could be in this huge house."In here." I hear Edwards voice say and I walk to where his voice came from. The formal dining room, the seven of them minus Nessie who's probably at Charlie's are sitting on the chairs and Emmet and Jasper are standing by the wall with a serious look in their eyes. What now? I go on high alert sniffing for any dents that aren't supposed to be here, but I get nothing. "Relax, there is no immediate danger." Edward says and after he says that I immediately relax, obviously Jasper using his power on me, I brush it off and lean on the door frame. "So, there's a clan coming in a few days, Alice foresees no danger from them but because she can only see a few minutes ahead of your futures she doesn't know how the new comers will take to you." Chalisle says with a very serious and stern voice. "How many?" Jack asks. "Only three, one female and two males. Alice also said their eyes where amber meaning there most likely coming here to find out more about our lifestyle. Alice recognise only two of them from when she and Jasper were looking for a witness for the volturi last winter but she didn't catch their names." Carlisle says. "When are they coming?" Jacob asks now in full Alpha mode. "In three days." Alice answers this time. "What about Nessie, don't you think they will try and harm her?" Jake asks. "They have no reason to." Bella answers moving closed to Edward even though they are already so close to each other it looks like their were super glued to each other. "Well are we going to tell Sam and his pack?" I asks. "That's what were not sure about that, Sam is coming back tomorrow so we think it's best not to disterb them on their last night. As soon as he's back we will tell him and his pack." Edward says still holding Bella, we wanted you two to be the first to know because it might trigger the wolf gene for some Quilets who will need help." Carlisle says "Thanks doc, well we'll keep watch, and we won't tell Sam anything. " Jack says standing up and stretching his arms.

they are on their honeymoon right now so his pack is running with us for a while. Today I'm running with only Seth because Jake didn't want me to bring Sam's pack and it would be suspicious if the whole Black pack wasn't in La Push. 'I wonder what all the mystery is about.' Seth says. 'Same here, you can never know what to expect with he Cullen's." I say to him. When we are close enough to the house that everyone can hear our wolf paws hit the ground we slow down and I change into my human form, I put on the gray top and black shorts I tied to my ankle. Seth does the same a few feet in front of me and puts on black pants with no shirt. We enter the Cullen's house and I immediately sense something's off. I hear Jake in the dinning room so I head there first. Just then all the Cullen's enter the dinning room and take seats I sit next to Jake and Seth sits on the other side next to Alice.

"So let's get in with it." Jake says. Renesmee is no where to be found so I'm assuming she's at Charlie's and isn't supposed to hear any of this. "Okay, a coven of vampires is going to come to Forks in about 2days, they only made the decision to come here only a few hours ago. I don't they'll be of any harm, they are just very curious about 'the golden eyes ones' They have also recently become vegetarians and they went to learn more about this life. Problem is I can't see your guys future, I can only see a few minutes ahead with the wolfs and its still very blurry, so I don't know how they will react to you.

"Okay so, Vampires are coming over? And how long are they going to stay?" I ask Alice. "I don't know, they haven't decided anything yet." She replays. I take in a deep breath and instantly regret it. Though I have gotten used to the Cullen's scent, it still burns my nose. "Okay, so what's the plan? Are we not going to tell Sam's pack?" I asked. "No, Jake will explain everything to them, but since Sam's not here I don't know how they might react to everything, and we can't reach Sam's phone." Carlisle explains. I nodd my head and I stand up. "Is the meeting over? I need to go to the library to get some things for my assignment." I said. Carlisle turns to me and asks. " What is it about?" He looks so interested. "World war I." I say. "Oh Jasper can help you." Carlisle says.

I end up staying at the Cullen's for 2 more hours since I have my own personal World War I expert. Seth left a few minutes ago because he was invited to some school thing by one of his friends. Its just after 6pm and and the Sun is setting. I take off my cloths and I tie then to my ankle, then I phase into my wolf form. I run as fast as I can South. I love the trill running gives me, the adrenaline and its even Bette when there isn't anyone in my head to disturb me. Jake is with Renesmee, Seth is at a party, Quil is with Clair and Embry is probably spending time with his mom. So I have a bit of time to myself. In just a few minutes I'm at the edge of Settle. I'm looking at the beautiful sun set and all the colours the sky has changes. Being here at this time of day is the best. You get yo watch the sun set, you get to see the day end and all the negative energy that came which that day disappear. I think its the most beautiful thing ever.

When I run back home it'd just after 8pm, I'm sure Sue and Charlie have already had dinner. When I get home Sue and Charlie aren't there, they are probably at Charlie's house. I order pizza online and I grab the Television remote.

"Leah." I hear Seth whisper. I jolt up and I look around to see where I am, I probably dosed off while I was watching TV. I rub my eyes and I give them time to adjust to the bright light in the lounge. "Jake just called a meeting." Seth says, I look at him. "What time is it?" I look around for a clock, why don't we have any clocks here? "Its just after midnight, I came to get you, let's go." Seth leaves before be he phases in the tress, and I take off my cloths and tie them to my ankle before I phase. Everyone is here, literally. And even though we can only share the thoughts that we want to with Sam's pack, I can still feel them here. Sam is also here, when did he get back? 'He's not back, he's just in he's wolf form, he'll be back tomorrow afternoon.' Embry thinks. Ughh why doesn't he just stay where ever he is.

When we near the Cullen's house I smell Jake and maybe 5 of the Cullen's standing outside, Jake isn't in he's wolf form yet so I don't know what this meeting is about. We all slow down when we are 20 feet away from them. Edward, Alice, Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle are the only ones outside. I automatically go stand behind Jake so does Seth, Quil and Embry.

Carlisle steps forward to talk "I know your wondering what this gathering is all about. Well in a few days, maybe hours 3 members of a coven that lives in San Fransisco will be coming here for a visit, Alice doesn't see them bringing any harm. They just want to learn our wag of life. We don't know how they will react to you since Alice can only see your future that is a few minutes ahead. So stay close to the house, Alice will be looking for your immediate futures and if your far and she isn't able to reach you in time, we don't know what is going to happen."