𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

Before you knew it, Christmas came around. To normal families, it was a holiday of getting together by the fireplace with a nice hot chocolate filled with whipped cream and/or marshmallows at the top. A holiday where all the little kids and maybe even adults and teens were excited to see what was inside the mysterious wrapped box under a tree that was lit with led lights and ornaments. But Tom's family and Y/n's Family aren't the typical family a person would expect.

Every year many rich families who were far too superior for the community would be invited to a ball where the men would talk business and make alliances for their companies.The women would brag about how they were living the dream to one another, and then there were the kids and teens who would roam around the gala not knowing what to do. This is what Tom and Y/n had done last year before they knew each other.

This Christmas ball was going to be the second one that Tom and Y/n would attend.The stylist that styles the Y/l/n's came over to their mansion helping everyone pick out an outfit for everyone. Richard was scheduled to wear a simple yet sophisticated black suit. Wendy was going to wear a slim red dress that reached to her ankles along with red heels. As Jasmine, the stylist, was finished with Richard and Wendy, she softly knocked on Y/n's door.

"Hey sweetie! It's time for your fitting..."

Y/n opened the door slightly to see who it is and when she recognized that it was Jasmine, she fully opened the door and let her in.

"Alright so let's get started shall we?" Jasmine said enthusiastically.

Y/n slightly nodded. She liked being styled and getting to try on dress after dress but she never wanted to admit it.

They tried on a bunch of different outfits. Some were black, some were velvet, some looked like a glitter bomb had been exploded on it. But finally Jasmine found the perfect dress for Y/n. The dress was a beautiful red tulle dress that reach up to her knees along with elegant patterns and red ruffles on the top of her shoulders. Y/n felt like an absolute princess.

"I think this is the one. How do you feel Y/n?" Jasmine says

"I feel... I feel..." Y/n knew that this was the right one. "I feel like I am the boss just like daddy!"

"So is this the one Y/n?"

"Oh this is it. This. Is. The. One."

Back at the Holland's their stylist Joanna was getting ready to style Harry and Sam Holland. They are twins who also happen to be the younger brothers of Tom. Tom was all set for the event, he was going to wear a black suit just like Dominic. Joanna was also planning to put Harry and Sam in black suits as well while Nikki would be wearing an elegant satin navy blue dress that reached to her ankles along with some black heels. Everyone had been styled and It was now time for the connection with other rich people. Dominic saw this as a business opportunity to form alliances and find ways to be richer and more powerful than Richard. Nikki saw this as getting to brag to other women about how successful she and Dominic are and how they are living the dream. This was Harry & Sam's very first Christmas Gala so they saw it as sticking close to their mom. After all, they are both only three years of age. Tom on the other hand, Tom couldn't wait to go to the Christmas Gala because he got to see her again.