056

Narration

Kim Jisoo couldn't help but to smile after she turned off her phone and ended her convo with Kim Taehyung, or Mr. Kim as to what she called him.

She learned that it's the name Jimin called the guy to annoyed him, since Taehyung really hate being called like that. He said it sounded like he's an old man, so he really got annoyed to Jimin every time he called him that.

She placed her phone at beside her moon lamp and settled herself on her bed, wrapping her body with her thick comforter.

She again remembered Kim Taehyung's silliness in the convo they had in instagram.

Who would have thought that the guy had that side of him?

He was known for being a snob, quiet and even a cold guy who was being admired by his good looks and greatness in football.

But the Taehyung whom she's messaging earlier was a different guy, or a different personality and side of him, she might say.

Because during that time, he showed her the side that he didn't showed mostly to people. And she's very sure that those fangirls he had in their school weren't aware of this side of him.

Playful. Funny. A tease.

Heck, he even enjoyed teasing her! Aish, that Kim Taehyung. He seemed to be very comfortable around me-eh? That fast?

But we just had our actual talk earlier this afternoon, and he already comfortable with me?

She asked to herself. Even in the latter part of the conversation they had in the living room, Taehyung's playful personality strikes.

If you only saw them during that time, you would think that they're actually good friends, wherein the truth was it's their first time to talk with each other, personally.

During that conversation, they were both awkward at first. When Taehyung started the conversation, the two were both stiff with the way they talked.

They were hesitant to utter words as both of them were afraid that they might say the wrong ones or they might offended each other.

They were careful with every words they spoke, and even in the gestures they made.

But during the mid and latter part, that's when they grew comfortable with each other--oh no, scratched that, it was only Taehyung who grew comfortable with her since she's still a bit awkward to him.

It all started after Jisoo accidentally ate the tissue paper when she took a bite on her sandwich.

Well, the sandwiches that Jin brought to them were all wrapped with tissue papers, the reason? She don't know either.

And so when she took a bite, a few sheet of tissue paper had been bitten by her as well.

And ofcourse, her face reaction was to grimaced with its taste, and so she was so quick to ran towards the kitchen and spit them on the sink.

When she came back to the living room, she was welcomed by the sight of a teary eyed Taehyung, who was laughing his ass off.