𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 pt2

Kobe Morris

Dance Teacher: 5, 6, 7, 8....
In the middle of my ballet class, I see none other than Kobe...wait...WHY IS KOBE HERE!? Oh shit. I totally forgot he said he'd pick me up. He's like 10 minutes early though! Yikes...he's gonna see me in my leotard.

As I look through the glass window, I see him talking to the owner of the studio. Why is he...oh lord...he's waving at me. I wave back, and my dance teacher Jessica starts to smirk at me. I've been going to this dance studio since i was like 5, so everyone knows me pretty well.

Jessica: Is that your boyfriend y/n?
"Huh?"
The whole class's attention is now on me.

Jessica: That boy outside...that's your boo?
"Oh...no.Yeah...no"
She laughs, and continues teaching. For another 5 minutes we go on, and then we finally get dismissed. Kobe is standing at the door, with a smirk.

Kobe: I like the fit
Fuck...
"My leotard?"
Kobe: Yeah it um...shapes yo- looks nice.
Lord give me strength. I'm gonna scream.

"Oh thanks. I need to change though. I'll be about 5 minutes okay"
Kobe: Yeah, that's fine. I'll be waiting out here.
I look around, and a bunch of people are looking at us. Probably because they all know me to be the quiet girl, but now I have some boy picking me up. Everyone acts like they're my mom or something.

After a couple of minutes i'm done changing, and I come out the dressing room, and see Kobe talking to a couple of the ladies behind the desk.

DL: Desk lady/ ladies

DL1: How you know my baby?
Kobe: We're friends from school
DL2: So you're her boyfriend?
Kobe: Uhh no ma'am
DL2: So how come you're here picking her up?
Kobe: She's coming to my house to help me with some work
DL: *Laughing*
Oh lord. They probably think we're hooking up or something

DL1: Don't be getting boo into no shit. Keep her outta trouble
Kobe: Yeah I will.
DL1: Okay there she goes. Bye y/n. Don't be coming up in here with no boyfriend without telling us next time!
I sigh as I wave them goodbye, and walk out to Kobe' s car. Well that was embarrassing. This is why you never bring someone new into a small dance school. They're just like family, and they'll be just as nosey too.

Kobe: So...They were nice-
"stop it"

It takes us about 20 minutes to get to his house. It's really pretty. Bro is kinda rich. Anyways he takes me to his room, and I guess nobody else is home, he always it's really quiet.

Kobe: Okay so. This essay...how long is it supposed to be
"Well it's not really an essay. Just 2 paragraphs"
Kobe: Oh.
"That shouldn't be to hard right?"
Kobe: I guess i'll find out.

We work on his "essay" for about an hour and a half , until it's actually finished, and good.

"See that wasn't so bad right?"
Kobe: I guess. Thought it'd take way longer though. I was prepared to be here for hours.
"Yeah well is there anything else you needed help with?"
Kobe: Nah. That's it...but um...if you want, you can stay for a while.
"Why?"
Kobe: I mean...just hang out or something. It's still early right?
"I mean I guess"
His face lightens up, and he smiles at me. I giggle, and roll my eyes at him.

Kobe: So did you wanna like watch a movie or something.
"Sure. I don't really mind."
He turns on the movie, and crawls into his bed.

Kobe: Come
I move into the middle of the bed, right next to him.

He puts his arm around my neck. I can feel his breathing. He must also feel me tensing up with every breath he takes, because he starts to rub my back. I slowly become more comfortable, and put my head on his shoulder. After a while, we progressively get more and more comfortable with each other. He's now rubbing his hand on my thigh, that's also now wrapped around his torso. This feels unreal.

I feel him breathing down my neck, and before I know it, he's started to give me hickeys. He slowly moves his way up to my mouth, and he kisses me. We make out for a moment, but I guess we both realize how crazy that just got, and stop kissing.

Kobe: Uhh...i'm sorry I was just caught in the moment. I hope i didn't make you uncomfortable.
"No no no it's fine. I was kinda caught up too. Wasn't expecting it...that's all."
Kobe: So you're fine with me kissing you?
"uh yeah"
I start to blush. What kind of awkward ass question?

He smirks and grabs me by the chin, and starts making out with me again. This time it lasts much longer. I can barely think right now.

After we're done eating each other's faces, we cuddle, and continue watching the movie.

I can't believe I actually just made out with my crush. The boy who hated me just a couple of days back. Maybe he didn't really hate me. You know how people say "When a boy is mean to you it means he likes you"? That one applies pretty well here. He's so cute, and maybe if he wasn't being such a dick for the last few years, we could've been in a relationship a while ago.

Not me about to cry because this story, and the song is so cute🏃🏽‍♀️💨

Single and depressed tings 🦭

♡ 𝙿𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 ♡

𝙿𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛