End of the line...

Start from the beginning

*nato meeting*

Bandit: That son of a bitch tricked us!

Bingo: Canberra has been lost.

Bluey: if we don't do something they will take Sydney to! Then they'll begin to target the americas,Europe,etc! We have to act now!

Briggs: If the lewd army spreads that far we are at their mercy.

*nato announcement*

President: my fellow Americans... and all other nations who are suffering at the hands of the monster known as big nasty shrek now is the time to take up arms and take the fight to them. They have taken the beautiful city of Canberra. They are spreading farther and farther. Spreading rare std's and devouring communities across Australia. We have all lost thousands of good men at the hands of these monsters. Now is the time to act. It's now or never. With assistance from nato and other large organizations such as the United Nations we will stand against this evil. god bless mankind. May god help us all...

*2 days later*

Almost Every military base on earth began to equip and prepare to deploy soldiers to Australia to take it back.

Bandit: this is not longer a standard operation. This is a global emergency.

Bingo: to ensure future generations won't suffer it's up to us to secure a better tomorrow.

Bluey: today is the day we stand United. Not as Americans,Australians,etc. but as mankind.

The soldiers cheered and began to equip.

61: nato armada 1 standing by.

Bandit: nato squadron alpha bravo standing by.

Briggs: nato naval command standing by.

This was gonna be the largest battle in recent history.

Bignastyshrek sat in the chair that the prime minister once sat in. With a lewd chili on a cage next to him doing certain strip teases for him.

The streets were deserted. Citizens were required to own a dildo armband to evade capital punishment. Those who defied shrek where violated by bandit juggernauts and executed. Children and the elderly were forced into labor camps. The whole region was a military state...

Bignastyshrek sat in the chair with a huge cigar looking like a ceo who just made his 1st billion. But little did he know this would last very long.

Bignastyshrek: everything is going to plan...

[REDACTED]: perfect... I have the puppets in Washington in my grasps. Soon the whole world will bow down to us...

Then he heard it. The roar of a f22 armada and the eventual brrrrrttt sound of a10 warthogs.

Waifu guards sprinted into the office

Waifu: OOOOOOHHH SIIIIRR THE US NAVY IS USING RAIL GUNS TO WIPE OUT OUR DEFENSES OUUUURRRR ADVANNNNCCCEEE INTO QUEENLAND AND SOUTH AUSTRALIA HAVE BEEEEENN HAULTEEEEDDD

bignastyshrek: i was afraid of that. Activate dildoplex...

Waifu: YEEEESSSS SIIIIRRRD

bandit Bluey and bingo led a spec ops team to the capitol building. Then...

A large mushroom cloud erupted above the city. It seemed to be non nuclear but the size was twice that of the Beirut explosion. And large humanoid figure rose from the smoke. And a large roar was heard...

A giant robot the size of the one World Trade Center rose. It resembled chili.

Bandit: oh. My. God...