Operation vm stage 2 the invasion

The people of waifu town lived in peace not knowing of their leader's anomalous atrocities.

It was a normal day in town. Dildo sales where at an all time high. And other economic advancements were beginning to take shape.

Until one day...

*at nato operations meeting*

Commander Briggs: [REDACTED] wants to make sure this invasion is successful. We need to keep civilian casualties at minimum. You are the best special forces nato has that can manage this threat. Do you understand?

Soldier: SIR YES SIR!

Bandit and the girls walked in.

The soldiers stood at attention.

Bandit: commander Briggs.

Briggs: lieutenant bandit.

The 2 shook hands.

Bandit: ok everyone. Like the commander said. We keep this smooth. Minimum civ casualties and maximum damage to their government forces. The un and other relief organizations will help the city rebuild after with a new government.

Bluey: the waifu army has large fortifications on the west and east outskirts.

Bingo: if these are destroyed we can make our way into the city. Nasty will most likely be escorted into a bunker before we can get him. But this stage is to weaken his influence. And to gather the coordinates for this bunker he will most likely remain in until he finds a new place to lie low.

The soldiers geared up and prepared.

*in waifu town*

Nasty sat in his office working on dildo documents until a soldier came in

Waifu: OOOOOOHHHH OUR BASES RADA DETCT NATO AIR UNEETS AND GROUND FORCAS HEADING OIR WAY WE MUST EVACUATE U OOOHHH I SO ASIAANN

Nasty: crap! They must have gotten the coordinates! From the facility! And they took my inter dimensional scissors!

They waifus escorted him to a bunker.

*nato perspective*

The convoy of tanks and transport vehicles watched over the city in place. Waiting for the first air strike so they can move into the city.

Then.

*VROOSH* *BOOM* *BANG*

The walls came down as the pilots gave them the clear.

Citizens saw the explosions and panicked.
And then they saw the tanks and soldiers entering the city

Waifu: OHHHH NOOO IT BE DA AMERICAAANNN AND AUSTRALIAAANNNNB OOHHHH NOOOOO

Waifu 2: RUUUUUNNN OHHHH IM SO ASAIAANNNN OHHHHH

Bingo over loudspeaker: CITIZENS OF WAIFU TOWN STEAR CLEAR OF US. WE ARE HERE TO LIBERATE YOU. YOUR LEADER HAS COMMITTED HORRID ATROCITIES. WE ARE NATO.

The soldiers began to spread out across the city facing heavy resistance from the elite Waifu guard.

Bandit and Bluey were pinned down.

Bandit: 61 THIS IS X RAY 4 WE ARE PINNED DOWN OUR SOLDIERS ARE BEJGN MOWED DOWN THEIR DESTROYING ANY ARMOR THAT COMES DOWN THIS ROUTE!

61: solid copy

*BOOM*

Bluey: thank god!

They proceeded meeting up with bingo at the entrance of the capitol. There was multiple heavy aa guns taking down jets and choppers

Bingo: we have to take down those damn aa guns. They are ripping 61's armada apart!

Bluey: I got the c4 cover me!

Bandit: are you insane?! they'll rip you up out there!

Bluey: no sacrifice. No victory.

Bandit: NO!!

Bingo: Damn it Bluey!

Bluey ran through the gunfire with the bag full of c4 and shot down soldiers with her trusty 1911.

She was able to plant c4 on the artillery and reach a foxhole where she detonated the c4 creating a beautiful explosion. Taking half the capitol building with it.

Bluey sat in the foxhole panting. Pumped with adrenaline.

Bluey: Woah. Wow. Holy. Crap...

Bandit and bingo found her.

Bandit: oh thank god

Bingo: you saved all of our butts back there.

Bluey: like I said. No sacrifice. No victory.

Eventually the waifu army surrendered and in was able to come in to assist the injured citizens and provide supplies.

*back in Washington*

Ds: mr president. Canberra called. Stage 2 was a success.

President: thank god. Do we know of bignastyshrek's whereabouts?

Ds: the C.I.A and M.I.6 are decoding the coordinates from intel acquired at the capitol.

President: perfect. It's all going perfectly.

[REDACTED]: on to stage 3.

To be continued...