🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {My Sunshine} [IkeSen]

Start from the beginning

Are mo kore mo sukitte hashaide

Itsumo fu nya fu nya warattede

Mudani mabushii baka ja nai no

Day 7:

It's been a week since Y/N arrived in this time period, everyone finding out and embracing the fact she was a 'time-traveler' and that a stupid storm brought her here.

Winter was coming, I could feel it.

"Hi, Ieyasu!" I heard Y/N greet.

"Good morning." I walked onwards, not daring to spare her a glance. I could feel her gaze still on me as she went back to work. I sighed and stopped. Turning around I went to where she was.

I looked at her solemnly for a good 10 seconds before averting my gaze and taking off my scarf. I wrapped it around her neck and walked away.

It was in the afternoon when I saw Masamune talking to Y/N. I felt something, but ignored the thoughts that dared enter my mind.

I walked towards the two.

"Good afternoon, Masamune; Y/N." With that greeting I quickly walked away to enjoy my lunchbreak in peace.

After finishing my food, I got up and headed to the library to where Mitsunari should be. And I was right. On the floor, I saw Mitsuhide and Mitsunari enjoying their breaks.

Quickly, I grabbed whatever I needed and checked-out, eager to read with the mere 10 minutes I had left before heading back to work..

..Before I felt someone trip over me and fall.

"S-sorry for disturbing you, Ieyasu..! I just need your help-"

"Y/N..!! Get back here!" I heard Masamune yell, along with his footsteps.

"What happened?"

"..I ran away from Masamune for accidentally tripping him like you did me..?"

I sighed. What a coincidence..

"Do you still have my scarf on-hand?"

She nodded.

"Good. Give it here."

Getting my scarf back, I secured it around both my hands and braced for Masamune's arrival.

I closed my eyes to listen. It was somehow quiet, so it should be fairly easy.

I could feel his steps on the ground getting closer.. And closer.. And closer...

I opened my eyes to find Masamune rushing towards me at full speed.

"Get down!!" I yelled a command. I could hear her yelp a bit as she darted to a nearby tree for shelter.

I ducked as Masamune, tried to, at least, jumped over me.

I quickly stood up and wrapped the scarf around his mid-section and yanked him towards me and away from Y/N, landing on the floor with Masamune crushing me.

"Goodness, Masamune..!! Get off me!!"

He didn't budge.

"..I can't, that's the problem, Ieyasu."

"What?"

"The scarf, my dude."

"Oh. Well, in that case, no thank you."

"By the way, where'd you learn that technique?"

"..I didnt. that's the thing. it came naturally."