He looked at Zhang Huanling deeply, she liked him even more. She stood up, grabbed Su Enran’s hand directly and took him to the seat.

“Yiyi you are so bad. Why didn’t you bring your child earlier to meet me?” Zhang Huanling looked straight into Su Enran’s eyes.

Jian Yi was vigilant when Zhang Huanling grabbed Su Enran’s hand. Fortunately, Zhang Huanling released him after holding him to the seat, otherwise she was really afraid of Su Enran’s temper.

“I’m afraid you would steal the child.”

Jian Yi gave Su Anqi a biscuit and let her grind her teeth, eating it.

Zhang Huanling continued to stare at Su Enran.

Su Enran turned his head uncomfortably, looking out the window. When he looked out of the window, there were several eyes looking at him directly. He got nervous and looked down.

When Jian Yi raised her head, she saw that because of the filming of their program, a lot of people came around. Someone was holding their phone. She frowned looking at Su Enran’s nervousness. She was somewhat anxious, but didn’t know what to do.

Maybe coming out was a wrong decision.

Su Anqi happily ate the cookies, without realizing the eyes around her.

“Tell me, why did you call me out today?” Jian Yi asked Zhang Huanling who continued to stare at Su Enran.

Generally Zhang Huanling never made an appointment with the original owner in this kind of place. Why not go out for a tour, or why not in a bar. This was a small, fresh place. How could she come?

So Zhang Huanling must have something on her mind, so she called her. She came out so that Su Enran could meet people and be lively. If not for this, she wouldn’t agree.

Just looking at Su Enran’s condition, she had some regrets in her heart.

Zhang Huanling snapped out. She took out her phone, and smiled, “Oh, I haven’t seen you for a long time. So I asked you to come out and chat, aren’t you happy to take the children out?”

Suddenly, Zhang Huanling waved at the door, “Hey, here!”

Jian Yi jumped watching a beautiful girl standing at the door. She was 1.6 meters, thin and weak with a sickly pale skin. It was Yu Manmiao, the friend of the original owner and Zhang Huanling, an eighteen line actress. She was a little actress. Although she was not very outgoing, she inexplicably had a good relationship with them.

Just……

Jian Yi had a picture of her talking with Su Zixuan in mind. When the original owner asked her, she said that she was just taking a stand for her friend and wanted to help the original owner get justice. As for what, she didn’t say it clearly, but the original owner was just uncomfortable at the time. They didn’t meet much after that, Jian Yi was relieved.

Today? Jian Yi looked to Zhang Huanling who held Yu Manmiao’s hand intimately, and asked her to sit down quickly, “Okay, okay, we have come out for a while. Don’t act polite. You see, there are two cute little kids here.”

Yu Manmiao sat down elegantly. Her expression was apologetic and her voice low. She said, “Sorry, Yiyi, I didn’t know that you were coming with the children. I didn’t prepare a gift …”

Zhang Huanling said with carelessness, “You can bring gifts next time. Yiyi is not a stingy person, is it?”

Jian Yi cleaned the cookies dirt on Su Anqi’s hand and moved the sugar bowl next to Su Enran, aside. She said, “Ah, it is okay, there is everything in the house. There is no need to spend money.”

Yu Manmiao looked at the exquisite look of Su Enran and greeted him, “Hello, Su Enran, I am your aunt Manmiao. I am very happy to meet you.”

She smiled, she looked very pure and lovely just like a little flower blooming in the wind, it was lovable.

Su Enran just looked up at her and drank his milk tea, which was sugar-free.

Yu Manmiao looked at Jian Yi awkwardly. She was a little uneasy. She asked cautiously, “Yiyi, are you still angry with me about … Zixuan?”

Hearing this, Zhang Huanling looked at Jian Yi, then Yu Manmiao. The atmosphere suddenly calmed down, only Su Anqi’s voice was heard.

Read more chapters: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-transmigrating-she-became-the-mother-of-two/