Toys

I may or may not be slightly taking an idea from another one shot of mine...but I mean it's gonna be spicy so enjoy.

It was the last school year at hogwarts, everyone was so excited to get out and start their lives.
Draco Malfoy was starting his life as a free man now, with his father locked away and Voldemort dead, he didn't have anyone telling him what to do.

"Pansy, I have something to say." He says to the girl who laid on his lap.
"What is it?" She sits up.
"I'm gay."
She didn't say anything for a moment, she sat up completely and moved away from him.
"Everything makes sense now." She finally said.
"Are you upset?" He worried.
"No, I guess it's better than you finding another girl more attractive than me. How could I beat a guy?" She gave a little giggle.
"If it makes you feel better, you are definitely the most beautiful girl in the school."
"Ugh of course I am, but not enough to make you straight." She frowns.

"That's fucked up." They both look to see crabbe and goyle standing in front of the door, as they had just walked into the common room.
"Malfoy, is that true? You're gay?"
"And what if I am?" He stands and folds his arms.
"What a tosser."
"Yeah a real fruit."
"I can still out spell you any day of the week, I'll leg lock you forever so keep your mouths shut."

Of course they didn't keep their mouths shut, by dinner everyone knew Draco Malfoy was gay.

"Who would have thought the git was a tosser?" Ron laughs. Hermione slaps him, and turns her eyes to Harry who also wanted to hit him but she did it first.
Ron caught her look and hung his head. "Sorry mate, I didn't mean it in a bad way, but did you know that George is also bisexual."
"No I didn't, that's good to know, I'm not alone." He smiled softly.

After dinner he went for a walk like he always did.
Under the hidden magic of his cloak, Harry could be out after hours and not get in trouble.
He had found a new room; after the room of requirement was destroyed for good, this was the next best thing to escape the rest of the school.

He found it one night when he didn't have his cloak and had to hide around a corner. Just behind an old tapestry that was located near the Stairs to the dungeons, Harry felt cool air coming from the cracks in the brick. He randomly tapped a few times and a door opened and he slipped inside.

After cleaning the little area up, it looked nice.
Harry went there every day, sometimes even slept there. Those days were tricky as to not get caught by anyone from Slytherin going to breakfast.

Today, Harry was feeling some kind of way after hearing draco was gay.
"I might actually have a chance." He told himself.
He went to his secret spot, so fitting for it to be so close to Slytherin common room.
Draco was just down stairs and down the hall, Harry couldn't stop himself, he got out a toy and started to use it.

He sat on it to get most out of it, too bad it was small and couldn't reach the spot, but he strokes himself and moans delightfully as he came with the thought of draco being just a few yards away.

Waking up the next day was amazing, that was the best sleep he had in a while. That toy worked well.

With his cloak on, Harry made his way out of his hiding place and went to breakfast.
Once he was in the hallway he took the cloak off and tucked it in his robes.
"Harry, where were you last night?" Ron caught up to him.
"I um, slept else where. I found a new spot to think."
"Care to tell us?" Hermione stepped in.
"Not really. It's my own place."
"Oh, is Potter keeping secrets now? Even from his own friends?" Draco mocks him.
"Piss off ya tosser." Ron spat at him.
"Ron! Stop that." Hermione slaps him.
"What? He should be slapped for starting it."
"It's Malfoy get over it already. You are hurting more than just his feelings." She side eyed Harry, unfortunately Draco saw that.