"This is acceptable." The droid agreed.

"Great." Mando replied sarcastically.
"Now, let's regroup, out of harms way, and form a plan."
Ignoring the IG Unit that insisted on talking so much, I took one of my blasters and moved away from the pair, knowing there had to be more guards hiding somewhere.

"Alert! Alert!" The IG Unit screeched as he was shot at from the roof of the building. I shot the guard down easily, but more appeared and I retreated back to Mando and the droid.

"We need to get out of here. There's no way we can take on this many." I ducked as more guards shot at us.

"No. We need to get the asset." Mando shook his head and I couldn't really argue with him whilst we were being shot at.
"Let's go!" Mando yelled as we fought off as many guards as we could, trying to get to the asset.

"In there." I looked towards a set of metal doors, my tracker out and pointed towards it.

"Affirmative." The IG Unit confirmed. The droid moved forward, giving Mando and I enough cover to move towards the door.

"Y/N-"

"I see him!" I shot the guard off the roof, causing him to fall onto 2 more guards. The blaster fire slowed to a stop as we hid behind pillars.

"It appears we are trapped. I will initiate self destruct sequencing." The droid spoke and my eyes widened. If he self destructed, he would take us out with him.

"Woah! You're what?!" Mando yelled at him.

"Manufacturing protocol dictates that I cannot be captured." The droid explained.
"I must self destruct."

"Do not self destruct!" I glared at the droid.

"Cover me!" Mando moved from behind his pillar, towards me and the IG Unit.
Blaster fire started up again as we all stepped out, but there were too many of them and just three of us.

"Mando, whatever you're doing, hurry up!" I shouted at him, before hearing him yell. The three of us backed behind the pillar, but this time the blaster fire continued.

"There's too many." Mando spoke.
"They've got us pinned."

"I will initiate self destruct."

"Do not self destruct! We are shooting our way out!" Mando declared, before looking at me and nodding. We stepped out from behind the pillar once more, but we both froze at the sight of the big ass blaster.
"Okay..." I pulled Mando back behind the pillar, both of us narrowly missing being shot at.

"What now, smart guy?" I snapped.

"New plan!" Mando yelled.

"Beginning self destruct-"

"No! Stop it!" Mando hissed at him.
"Draw their fire. We'll take it out."

"Acceptable."

"Go!" I yelled at the droid. He did his job, drawing the blaster fire away from us. Mando used his grapple to spin the blaster and I shot the trigger man, running forward and taking control over the blaster. Mando jumped on too and we took out the rest of the Nikto Guards easily.

"Well done. I will disengage self destruct sequence." The bounty droid spoke and Mando helped him up.

"You know, you're not so bad. For a droid." Mando mumbled, making me laugh.

"Agreed."

"Well, now we just need to get the door open." Mando sighed.
"Any ideas?"

"Maybe one." I smirked, looking at the large blaster.
It didn't take much to knock the door down using the large blaster and I had to admit, I was proud of my work. The three of us walked in and one last guard jumped out, but Mando took care of him.

"Anyone else?" He sighed.

"The tracking fob is still active. My senses indicate there is a life form present." I looked around the small room, tracking fob in hand.

"I think... I think I've got it." I muttered, walking over to what looked like a giant metal egg. The two of them came over and Mando pressed something, causing it to open.

"Wait... they said 50 years old." Mando said in shock as we all looked at the bounty. It was a baby, a green, big-eared, infant.

"Species age differently." The IG Unit spoke.
"Perhaps it could live many centuries. Sadly, we'll never know."

"No." Mando stopped the droid from raising his blaster.
"We'll bring it in alive."

"The commission was quite specific. The asset was to be terminated." The droid raised his other blaster, but so did I, shooting it once in the head, watching it drop to the ground.