2)

^Tag yourself, I'm initiate

Y/N's P.O.V.

Kuiil led us across the desert, all three of us on the backs of Blurrgs.
When we reached our destination, Kuiil stopped and pointed out a small town.

"That is where you'll find your quarry." Kuiil sighed and Mando tried to hand him a pile of credits, but the local man refused.

"Please. You deserve this." Mando persisted and I couldn't help but smile a little. He really was a bounty hunter with a heart of gold, he always had been.

"Since these ones arrived, this territory has been an endless stream of mercenaries seeking reward and bringing destruction."

"Then why did you guide us?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"They do not belong here." Kuiil looked at me.
"Those that live here come to seek peace. There will be no peace until they are gone."

"Then why do you help?" Mando asked softly.

"I have never met a Mandalorian. I have only read stories. If they are true, then you will make quick work if it. Then there will again be peace." Kuiil turned his Blurrg around, about to head back.
"I have spoken."

"Thank you for your help, Kuiil." I smiled at him as he left and he looked back at me, nodding his head.

"Come on." Mando muttered, getting off his Blurrg. We tied them up and went to the cliff edge, looking over at the hideout.
"Stay low." He mumbled as we both got down. He pulled out a scope and looked through it for a few moments before handing it to me.

"Nikto Guards." I mumbled.
"It shouldn't be too hard to get past them. We go in, take the target and get out before they even realise we're there."

"Hang on." Mando took the scope back and now that I could see the whole facility, I could also see something approaching it.

"Oh no. Bounty droid." Mando sighed and I groaned quietly.

"There goes the plan to sneak past." I sighed and Mando looked at me.

"Sub-paragraph 16 of the guild protocol waver compels you to produce said asset." The droid spoke loudly, before opening fire, causing Mando to sigh dramatically.

"Droids." He growled in annoyance.
I wasn't too fond of droids myself, but no one hated them quite like Mando did.
He didn't say a word as he pulled himself up and walked towards the hideout.

"IG Unit! Stand down!" I ordered as we made it to the facility, causing the droid to shoot at us. He got Mando in the shoulder and me in the chest, but thanks to my reinforced armour, I wasn't injured, just thrown back. I groaned against the sand, not particularly wanting to get back up.

"We're in the guild!" Mando yelled, before grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet.

"You are guild members? I thought I was the only one on assignment?" The IG Unit spoke and I sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah, that makes two of us." Mando muttered, going over to a wall and checking for more guards.

"Sadly, I must ask for your fobs. I have already issued to writ of seizure. The bounty is mine." The droid explained and I rolled my eyes.

"Unless we are mistaken, you are, as of yet, empty handed." I reminded the droid, wiping the sand off of myself.

"This is true." The IG Unit spoke.

"I have a suggestion." Mando spoke up.

"Proceed."

"We spilt the reward." Mando looked at the droid then back at me. There was no way I was going to let a droid that ruined the element of surprise walk away from here and collect any type of reward.