"NO!"

He dragged me to the car and pushed me into the passenger seat. I tried to unlock the car, but it was locked. I banged on the window crying out for help. He came to the driver's seat and gunned the car to start. He managed to maneuver the car through his rage and I cried heavily, no one was going to help, I was going to die.

"You really got me Alicia," he said with rage, but kept his voice low. I didn't answer; I was too busy crying for myself and the person next to me. "Never thought you'd cheat on me."

I clamped a hand to my mouth and sobbed, but muffled it. He was crazy; I never thought he'd know. But he kept on going. "That's fucked up!" He roared and slammed a fist on the steering wheel, making the horn go off. "My head," he said to himself, he was crying as well. "Oh god.."

I whimpered and he screamed at my face, momentarily forgetting about the road. "Does this look like a joke to you!?"

Then a truck honked and we both stared out as the truck lights blinded me, but he managed to make a sharp left and then flipped the middle finger at the driver who was on the left side of our lane, "Bite me!"

I fought myself to stop crying, but that wasn't happening. I'd never seen him like this; it scared the living hell out of me. I closed my eyes; I knew God was calling me. I knew I was going to die and I could hear the Aagel of Deaths whisper in my ears which were ringing with his voice. "You loved him didn't you?"

"No," I whimper.

"Stop lying you piece of shit!" He made the horn go off again, "Don't give me that bullshit!"

I shook my head. "I always loved you."

"Fuck you!" he shouted, making my ears ring. I stared panicking as I stared at the unfamiliar road; trees were everywhere, and no lights. The car stopped and I tried moving to the driver's seat so I could drive away. But he caught me, and gripped my hair as I trashed violently. "Let go off my hair!" I screamed.

He dropped me to the hard ground and I quickly got up and ran. I was running for my life and running from my past.

"Come back here!" I heard as I ran. Then I heard feet hit the earth and I pushed myself even harder. I didn't care if I was wheezing; I had to get away from him. I felt him catch up and then he caught my shoulders and violently spun me around. He gripped my upper arms with both his hands, and squeezed. "Stop!" I howled out.

"It hurts doesn't it?" he questioned and laughed.

"Please!" I screamed. "I love you!" I had to say something, even if it was a lie. I needed to save myself. But he knew. "Nice try," he spat as I tried again. "You did it; it's all your fault!" He jerked me back and forth to make my head snap off. He roughly pushed me aside and I collapsed on the ground. I needed to try.

"HELP!" I scream at the sky, I looked back at him and he came towards me. Gripped my shoulders and whispered. "I'll  scream with you." And just like I shouted out desperately, "AH! Somebody help me!" He then tugged on my hair, pulling my head back, "Don't you get it, no one can help you."

He let go off me and I clutched the back of my head in pain. I cried violently as he collapsed beside me and from his pocket he took something out. It was lean, tucked in leather and then he flipped it, a blade came out. It was a pocket knife. I cried even harder, he was going to stab me. He was going to stab me! He looked up at me with red eyes, tears on his face. "Oh God," he cried, wiping his eyes. "I'm cracking up, get a grip."

I cried in horror and watched as he lifted one leg up and propped his elbow on his knees. He ran a hand through his messy hair and then suddenly laughed, his shoulders shaking. "Remember the time we were at a club and you got drunk? And then we got caught by the cops and I made a deal with you?" He looked up at me and smiled with twisted anger, "It was funny wasn't it?"

I tried to back away slowly but he screams. "It was funny wasn't it!?"

"Yes!" I cry and nod. "Funny."

Tears were flowing from his red shot eyes and then he shook his head and then looked at me, hurt filling his beautiful colored eyes. "Why don't you like me?" His voice sounded crazy, and quiet. Like he was thinking out loud.

"I like you very much," I answer. "I love you." I crept back again, I needed to stall him.

"No no," he looked down and picked up the knife. "You don't like me," he said as he looked at the knife and then shouted at me, "I love you!"

I nod furiously and then gasp as he laughs like a manic and twirls the knife in his fingers. "You and your boyfriend have a fight, and then one of you tries to grab a knife. And during the struggle he gets his Adams apple sliced."

I cover my ears in horror and get up, but he grabs and runs the knife blade along my flesh. I freeze and close my eyes get it done already. "She panics and slices her own throat—"

"Oh my god!" I gasp.

"Now its murder and a homicide with no note, it makes perfect sense, HEY! Where you going?!"

I was up and running, I needed to try, he will not kill me. I did nothing wrong, yes a few stolen kisses here and there, but that didn't mean I loved him! I struggle with my feet as I hear him scream behind me. "You can't run away from me! You're only making this harder on yourself!" I felt a hand grab my waist, "Hahaha! Got'ca!" I heard him laugh. And now the knife was being held near my neck. His arms enclosed my chest and I screamed.

"Shut the hell up asshole!"

Then he moved the knife and stabbed me on my right shoulder. I cried out in pain and then his hands closed my throat and he squeezed. "Bleed!"

My vision was becoming tinted with red and fog. I tried to keep my eyes open, but i was chocking on my own blood. I watched as he looked up at me, with a manic smile. I cried, but no sound came out and everything was gone.

"Alicia!" I heard someone scream.

I trashed in horror and clawed at something. Then hands pinned me down and I opened my eyes screaming. "Nooo!" I howled. "Please don't kill me!"

"Alicia!" The voice called and I stared up, green eyes fearful.

"Alicia," He tried again, "Don't worry, it was all a dream."

"Please don't kill me," I gasp and quiet down. "I didn't do—"

"Shhh.." Harry says, his eyes searching my blue ones. The flame gave a visible portion of his face while the rest was in the shadows. I quivered, what did I just see? "It was all a dream," Harry repeated again, his voice low and worried. "No one's going to hurt you Alicia."

I didn't answer nor nod, I just stared at him, fear creeping inside me, the visions coming back. He was pinning me down, we were barely inches apart, but he didn't move. He was quiet and so was I?

"What did you dream about?" He asked.

I could feel the visions coming back, the screams, the yells, and most importantly, the blade cutting into my flesh. I didn't know what to say, it was like I forgot how to speak.

Again, "What did you dream about Alicia?" Harry asked. He still didn't let go and I could feel something break inside of me.

"You," I answer breathless.

"What was I doing?" His voice tight.

And then I was seeing it as a film taking place right in front of me. Harry's face was gone; instead it was taken by film reel, replaying everything I dreamt about. I felt suddenly like I was falling off a cliff, but when I blinked it was gone, the film reel and the falling off feeling; gone. I was barely seeing harry when I answered, I saw me dying.

"Killing me."