She chuckled, something that Namjoon loved to hear anytime of the day. Always made a warm feeling spread through his body. "Joon, can you get back up on your hands and knees for me?" Yoonji asked, walking back over to Namjoon. He complied without asking any questions, always so submissive for Yoonji. The younger was embarrassed to know that Yoonji could see everything. How hard he was, his dick was like a broken water faucet. Constantly dripping. His clenching, needy hole, wanting to be stuffed full so badly, wanting to be fucked so hard that he could still feel Yoonji's dick in him at all times.

"I'm gonna stretch you out first, don't want to hurt you."  A bottle cap opening made his heart race even harder than it already was. He has never been fucked before, only ever used his fingers. Namjoon gasped at a cold feeling prodding at his hole. "Sorry baby, forgot to warm it up." She slowly pushed one finger in, not going passed the rim. She fully pushed in when she heard a whine slip from the younger's mouth. Little pants fell from his mouth with every thrust. Once she thought he was stretched enough, she added a second finger. The movements of her finger sped up and Namjoon had to stop himself from ejaculating. "Yoon, m' gonna cum!" She pulled her fingers out and lubed up her dick. "You ready, JoonJoon?" "Yes, always ready for you ma'am" He hastily replied. 

She aligned her dick with Namjoon's awaiting entrance and slowly pushed in. Seeing the younger tense up, she stopped. "You're okay?" "I'm fine, keep going." Once she was all the way in she pulled back out halfway and slammed back in. "A-ah! Yes, just like that, more please!" But she only pulled out. "Yoon— Beg for it." Shocked, he turned his head to look at Yoonji only to see a stern look in her eyes. "Or I could just leave you here, desperate and— NO! No! Please ma'am fuck me, oh my gosh I need to be filled with your big cock, Oh please fuck me! I'm so, so desperate, please ✨ rail me✨ ma'am!" And with that, she slammed back into him, thrusts showing no mercy.

Loud 'ah's fell out of his mouth with every harsh thrust. "M' gonna make sure you won't be able to walk. Fuck this ass real good. This is my ass to fuck, slap, and use, gonna wreck this little ass." She growled out. A loud, guttural moan from Namjoon made her smirk "Found it." "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, holy shit- Yoonji!" Namjoon was on cloud 9. His prostate was being abused and he was sure he was going to cum sooner than he wanted to if she didn't slow down.

Smack! "Not my name, Joonie" "Shit!, I-I'm- oh, Fuck— I'm sorry ma'am!" "Good boy." He gasped at the nickname and shuddered. Being called good really did some shit to him. She stopped for a second to push him down on his stomach (so he's laying down) And continued on fucking the younger.

Yoonji topping for the first time really affected her more than she thought it would. She was absolutely soaked in her panties and she was sure she was just as close as Namjoon was. "Ma'am, I'm c-close!" "So am I Namjoon. Fuck, you don't know what this is doing to me right now." She moaned.

She leaned down and trailed kisses down Namjoon's neck, leaving a few hickeys here and there. "FUCK! Ma'am I'm gonna— Before he could finish that sentence, he was already ejaculating, cum smearing all over his stomach and the bed sheets. Yoonji came last, hips stuttering mid thrust. "Oh shit, Namjoon, N-Namjoon." After she calmed down, she pulled pulled out with a loud popping sound. Namjoon, however was still gripping onto the bed sheets, eyes closed and mouth still slack.

She cooed at the sight and softly patted his bum. "Joon? You can let go of the bed now." He only hummed and loosened his fingers a little bit. The older noticed that Namjoon's  legs were slightly shaking. She smirked and turned him over so that he was on his back. "Namjoon? You there?" He hummed once again. "You have to use words babe." "M' okay, noona. Just tired." "Well we have to clean up, I don't like cleaning up dried cum. "Mm.. me neither." But he stayed put. "You want me to fuck you out of the bed?" "No! I'll get up." He replied, embarrassed. "Good. Now I'll change the bed sheets, can you go run the bath water for me?" "Okay noona. But are you gonna clean... that up?" "Of course I am, wouldn't want it to be dirty the next time we use it." Namjoon blushed at the 'next time'. He was hoping it wasn't soon cause his ass already was sore and he wanted to be able to walk.

The younger ran the bath water, made sure it was warm enough before plugging the tub. He put a few bubbles in the tub and let the water run until he figured it was full enough. "Yoonji noona, the water is finished!" He peered around the corner of the bathroom and saw Yoonji taking her strap on off and taking it into the bathroom to wash it with warm water and soap. Once she finished washing it off she dried it off and place it back in the box that it came from and put it back in the closet. 

Namjoon finally hopped in the tub, waiting for Yoonji to come in the tub with him. Once she came in the bathroom she stripped of her lingerie, and got in the tub along with Namjoon. Yoonji softy giggle at the younger's red face. "You've seen me naked so many times, still so bashful. I love it." "It's just- you- you're so pretty..." "So are you, JoonJoon. Always."

✨THE END✨ 

hehe you like?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this isn't my first smut scene but writing that type of stuff is a bit new lol

✨love you all ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨